smoke switch

ok got my old lady a 06. lbz l put 5in exhaust. n a intake n she keeps ask me to make the truck rule smoke so how do u in stall a smoke switch o n the truck does not need no more power so I don't wont to spend a ton of money to make the truck smoke thanks

never mind u guys r a wast of time I just ask how to in stall a smoke switch

Here is suggestion open the drivers door on her new 06 lbz and put your old ladies head at the door jam and slam the door. Repeat till the ***** has some phucking sence. Then put your old lady with her new common sence in the drivers seat and put your dick in the door jam and slam the door shut and have her speed away with your dick in the door. We dont need any more phucking morons like yourself running around!

Last edited:
Jesus, you bunch of dumb ass, Redneck, Diesel fukks. Can you guys not tell he is clearly mentally retarded? I mean just look at the first post and try to read it. Since when has Comp D stooped so low as to poke fun at the helmet wearing, window lickers of the world. I am ashamed and would like to offer my sincere apology to said window licker.

Jesus, you bunch of dumb ass, Redneck, Diesel fukks. Can you guys not tell he is clearly mentally retarded? I mean just look at the first post and try to read it. Since when has Comp D stooped so low as to poke fun at the helmet wearing, window lickers of the world. I am ashamed and would like to offer my sincere apology to said window licker.

TravisG likes this post.

maybe hes gittin pics of his dumbass ole ladies head shoved into the intake..

well first off,get a windshield washer reservoir and pump, mout it up somewhere on the truck, fill it with trans fluid, run tubing to exhaust elbow at back of turbo, plumb the line in there with a one way valve on the line. Run switch to cab and when you want smoke, flip the switch. Trial test must be performed in your garage, road trip to heat things up, pull in garage, close door, windows down in truck, family standing in garage, engine at about 2500 rpm and flip the switch and leave it there for 30 seconds. should have this communities desired effect, and most likely do your neighborhood a favor too!

1. fill your charge air cooler with expanding foam or concrete.
2. immobilize your turbocharger, weld the wheel to the housing.
3. reduce your intake to a 1 inch hole.

these are all options that should produce enough smoke for your wife to be the coolest person at her book club.

wow looks like a bunch of ball bags that sit on there computer all day and have no life o thats right all of you bum ass that have are so greate then y are you on there if you no every thing and cant answer anything

wow looks like a bunch of ball bags that sit on there computer all day and have no life o thats right all of you bum ass that have are so greate then y are you on there if you no every thing and cant answer anything

DoYouSpeakEnglish.gif

Last edited:

I'd rather be a "ball bag" than an industrial strength vaginal pressure washer like yourself.....

congratulations on butchering the English language, proof read please.