smoke switch

wow looks like a bunch of ball bags that sit on there computer all day and have no life o thats right all of you bum ass that have are so greate then y are you on there if you no every thing and cant answer anything

Dude its called spell check!

I'd rather be a "ball bag" than an industrial strength vaginal pressure washer like yourself.....

thdouch_bag.jpg
I bet he still doesn't know what it is...

wow looks like a bunch of ball bags that sit on there computer all day and have no life o thats right all of you bum ass that have are so greate then y are you on there if you no every thing and cant answer anything

Man don't let these dumb asses tell you any differant!

This Place is full of a bunch of Doosh bag, I have a Smoke Switch on my truck and it's great! My Chick loves it.

Man don't let these dumb asses tell you any differant!

This Place is full of a bunch of Doosh bag, I have a Smoke Switch on my truck and it's great! My Chick loves it.
we call those diesel wh0res.

Did your parents have any kids that lived?
GTFO you phucking douchebag.

just open up your intake, pull the pin and drop it in!
grenade.jpg
[/IMG]

how did u do it n what did u use with it thanks

I already told your stupid ass to set it on fire. We all know you can't type the English language, can you at least read it?
Jesus where do these phucktards come from?

I already told your stupid ass to set it on fire. We all know you can't type the English language, can you at least read it?
Jesus where do these phucktards come from?

well you see, Rich......when a retard loves his sister......sometimes they like to 'hug' each other.....and the result is what we call an anus baby.....LOL