Smokin Up the Valley East TN Dyno Day

Thatd be great, bring your friends or anybody you find along the way with a diesel...

Like the new site, missed last year's event due to a vacation to florida.

Hopefully we will have more this year than ever, ive gotta work till 6 that evenin so maybe things will still be goin on when i get off work

Maybe its on my way to mcn gotta pick up parts probably that weekend, may have this vp truck done maybe I will either have my new twins on or my old set one of the two

Mark from MCN will probably be there, he usually shows up with a few of his guys. and Yes its bout 20 minutes below knoxville on I-75 and once you get off the philadelphia exit 68 ull take a left and go under the interstate and directly on the other side itll be on your right:snoop:

and there will be close to $1000 in prizes from DPPi, Southbend, and Dynomite Diesel Performance but not sure how they will be awarded

K well I will just see might bring a couple of truck as well sounds good. Atchley what bout ur buddy roachie ? And that 1000hp p-pumped 24v. Josh gonna dyno that 12v

K well I will just see might bring a couple of truck as well sounds good. Atchley what bout ur buddy roachie ? And that 1000hp p-pumped 24v. Josh gonna dyno that 12v

Yeah roachie may be there but he still doesnt have a running truck. 1000hp?:hehe:

I'd like to make it. sounds like a good time.

mapquest doesn't know where in the hell it is.

I'm remotely familiar. Worked in knoxtown for two years and dealt with Tilly Lane a time or two. Trying to get a crew together.