Smokin Up the Valley East TN Dyno Day

Sounds great biggy, where are you commin from? Its really easy to find long as you can find exit 68 on I-75 its bout 100 yards off the exit in front of the BP... :woohoo:

I'll be headed in from north of Oneida. My brother needs to know who to contact to get on the rollers... and if there are spots still open. he has a 1st gen we want numbers from.

There was word that diesel world might be there but i havnt heard any comfirmation on it.

anybody wantin to dyno can just sign up when you get there, there should be plenty of room to get everybody on, we will dyno till everybody that wants to dyno is done...

if you need more infor call Josh Watson at 865-363-5364

I'll be coming down with Biggy and his brother. Looking forward to it.

1 hour 15 minutes
68.25 miles

Not a long drive at all for me

:bow:Meacham from Cedar City will be at Dyno Day with his drag truck on display

regretfully I don't think any of my crew is going to make it. money contraint. blah

Well granted I don't break pullin toniight and get in the bed at a decent hour I am gonna try to make it there by 9 just gotta leave early as h#ll. Probably gonna leave around 3 or 4

Hey biggy, yall alta pile up ina truck and head on down, gonna miss out , if not maybe next year

I'm riding down with my buddy in his 1st Gen. May have another buddy riding with us. We'll see you all in about 8 hours!