Smokin Up the Valley East TN Dyno Day

Yours....I'm glad I got to see that beast run. Congrats on the 815.

You left too early man, you missed the carnage. My buddy broke his 1st Gen...pretty bad.

You need an avatar of your sex wagon... even if it is light in the front

You need an avatar of your sex wagon... even if it is light in the front

Haha...I need to work on that. I gotta put all my carnage pictures in a photobucket. We did see some impressive Powerstroke numbers....that's NO lie. Skinny talked to a guy in a 6.4 with a Spartan and a stack that made around 580....with just a box and exhaust. That's kind of impressive. One Powerstroke put down 690.

EDIT: Link to carnage video.

YouTube - First Gen. Cummins --- Dyno Carnage (Smokin' Up The Valley '09)

Last edited:
Yea....that angle or video doesn't do it justice. Apparently people were running for their lives when it happened.

Haha...I need to work on that. I gotta put all my carnage pictures in a photobucket. We did see some impressive Powerstroke numbers....that's NO lie. Skinny talked to a guy in a 6.4 with a Spartan and a stack that made around 580....with just a box and exhaust. That's kind of impressive. One Powerstroke put down 690.

EDIT: Link to carnage video.

YouTube - First Gen. Cummins --- Dyno Carnage (Smokin' Up The Valley '09)

did the powerstroke dyno after i left that made 690 cuz all i saw was 609 that was a bad dyno run on the 1st gen i had to leave to make it to the pull in ardmore i will get a video up shortly

Camera went dead on me, but my buddy has it on video. I will post it when he gets it uploaded. BTW, very impressive truck and numbers!

i understand at first i felt outta place with all the fords lol i dynoed it in the spring and made 793hp and i didnt push it all the way and still havnt i just went up one level on the tst and was currious what it would do and my air filter is clogged bigger than crap that the last dyno run that set of twins will make fixen to redo them what did the guy win that made 692

i understand at first i felt outta place with all the fords lol i dynoed it in the spring and made 793hp and i didnt push it all the way and still havnt i just went up one level on the tst and was currious what it would do and my air filter is clogged bigger than crap that the last dyno run that set of twins will make fixen to redo them what did the guy win that made 692

That was me that made 692. I dunno what I won we left right after I pulled on spray. I guess injectors are the next on my list!