Smokin Up the Valley East TN Dyno Day

Damn I should have brought my not rod down and whipped some ass on the dyno.

:hehe:

did the powerstroke dyno after i left that made 690 cuz all i saw was 609 that was a bad dyno run on the 1st gen i had to leave to make it to the pull in ardmore i will get a video up shortly

Yea, it was the black Powerstroke....it was a damn nice truck. Yea my buddy had some ****ty luck on his first ever dyno run. Lol Oh well, $hit happens. I got a vid of your run too, that truck is bad.

Anyone know who had the red shortbed ex cab 2nd gen with stax, seems like it was on around 2:00? Couple of trucks after the driveshaft incident. By the way, seems like there should be some type of safety cage around the trucks.

Yea, it was the black Powerstroke....it was a damn nice truck. Yea my buddy had some ****ty luck on his first ever dyno run. Lol Oh well, $hit happens. I got a vid of your run too, that truck is bad.

could u post the vid

u ever get that video posted

I'll try to post it this evening. It isn't the best video I've ever taken, the angle is pretty bad, plus I don't have any editing software. I can put it on Youtube if you want me to?

sure what ever

gift cert south bend clutch 250$ shawn duncan 250 to john brooks
250 fromDPPI to james simmions $100 to chase dunnanaut all names drawed
by my son jabe watson madison harris from a hat
thanks for coming

Thanks guys maybe next time I might go up another level on the tst lol. Lookin foward to see ur truck throw down some bigger #s next year john cobb

Lookin foward to see ur truck throw down some bigger #s next year john cobb
Thanks I feel good hearing a Dodge boy talk good about my truck. I am pulling a set of chargers off my spare engine this weekend and sending them to Precision Turbo in Indiana to see what they can do. I already sent off my spare nozzles to be extrude honed 40-50% over. Shooting for 750 on fuel and 900+ on spray by TS 2010! BTW, the numbers I laid down were the highest fuel only numbers for the 6.4L Powerstroke to date!

:ford:

Thanks I feel good hearing a Dodge boy talk good about my truck. I am pulling a set of chargers off my spare engine this weekend and sending them to Precision Turbo in Indiana to see what they can do. I already sent off my spare nozzles to be extrude honed 40-50% over. Shooting for 750 on fuel and 900+ on spray by TS 2010! BTW, the numbers I laid down were the highest fuel only numbers for the 6.4L Powerstroke to date!

:ford:

IF U WANNA DO NOZZLES TALK TO MARK AT MCN