So who is going to Indy???

So What's it going to be?

• Went to indy last year, but not going this year.

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • Went to indy last year and plan to go this year.

Votes: 42 38.2%
  • Didn't go last year and not going this year.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • Didn't go last year, but plan to go this year.

Votes: 15 13.6%

• Total voters
We are planing on going as of right now, IMO the Event its self stunk last year but all the other hanging out with good freinds and other diesel junkies is a great time not to mention the after hours activities!!!

I think I will probably go after all. Nothin like gettin' smashed in the stands and pokin' at the Fords.:hehe:

Ill be ther at indy as well as the rest of our convoy. A cloudy forecast every year. quite big turn out and growing every year. I think they would get more spectators if they would have a semi class pulling and drag.

Johnny Big Rig said:
quite big turn out and growing every year. I think they would get more spectators if they would have a semi class pulling and drag.
That'd be the sh!t!!!

ya I don't know why they dont have it already. cause it is called the INDY diesel Nationals. of course we did have the cxt and the big cat ford pull last year so mabe they would allow it in the open class

sounds like they may be able to rap this up the first day with all of the turn downs. sucks for me because that is the closest event to me. Im about 30 min west off 74. I hope yall still show, don't let the dhra get you down, we can still have fun. see something new and interesting every year. the jet engine last year in that ford really turned some heads lol also who ever was in the black dually doing a donut in the parking lot and broke a driveshaft, and some how didn't get noticed by the cruiser patroling the parking lot that got some lols

I plan on going. like stated earlier it is one time a year that I can meet up with alot of my friends from all over the country.

All I can say is that we need to come together for the after hour festivities and make them safe. Last year there were WAAAAAAY too many people generating massive wheel speed with their burnouts then letting the brakes go and the trucks would take off and gain quite a bit of speed in areas where people are standing just a few feet away, where there is still lingering tire smoke and black smoke from the previous truck's attempt.....That sh!t pissed me off last year afer I saw a few guys nearly get hit. If you do a burnout and release the brakes, you better the hell release the accelerator too.....it's all fun and games.....til someone gets hurt and it WILL happen. Am I mistaken or wasn't someone hurt a year or two ago?

I wouldn't know the last couple years I have just gone straight home from the track, I didn't know where the after hour festivities were anyways. where does everybody go afterwards?

I plan on stayin afterwards this year. I enjoy watching people gettin squirley with their trucks after a few beers lol

All I can say is that we need to come together for the after hour festivities and make them safe. Last year there were WAAAAAAY too many people generating massive wheel speed with their burnouts then letting the brakes go and the trucks would take off and gain quite a bit of speed in areas where people are standing just a few feet away, where there is still lingering tire smoke and black smoke from the previous truck's attempt.....That sh!t pissed me off last year afer I saw a few guys nearly get hit. If you do a burnout and release the brakes, you better the hell release the accelerator too.....it's all fun and games.....til someone gets hurt and it WILL happen. Am I mistaken or wasn't someone hurt a year or two ago?

Funny how common sense gets shoved to the back so fast when there's a crowd around. I'm all for having fun, but people should use their damn heads. Some people were worried about their trucks getting hit, can you imagine if a person got clipped? That'll put an end to the fun. I hope to enjoy a lively fun time, where everyone is safe and responsible...*bdh*

We are planing on going as of right now, IMO the Event its self stunk last year but all the other hanging out with good freinds and other diesel junkies is a great time not to mention the after hours activities!!!

yes indeed, Caleb, here's to hopefully another sweet convoy across I70! :Cheer:

Funny how common sense gets shoved to the back so fast when there's a crowd around. I'm all for having fun, but people should use their damn heads. Some people were worried about their trucks getting hit, can you imagine if a person got clipped? That'll put an end to the fun. I hope to enjoy a lively fun time, where everyone is safe and responsible...*bdh*

Yep, I think that some people just need to step up and take control. Inform people to do their burnout, make some tire/black smoke but don't let off the brakes and go the length of the parking lot at excessive speed, cuz as you stated a truck can be repaired or replaced and a human isn't so easily repaired, and is never replaceable.

Thought I'd add this too - If anyone decides to let their girlfriends or girls they are with jump into the bed of a truck to dance on a makeshift stripper pole, please, please, please don't let them do it if they are broke a$$ nasty saggy tit'd beat up belong on uglypeople.com fatty-type of chicks, MmmmmK??? I don't care how big or small the chest, just please let your face and body be pleasing to the eye....and not after downing a 12 pack either....

Thought I'd add this too - If anyone decides to let their girlfriends or girls they are with jump into the bed of a truck to dance on a makeshift stripper pole, please, please, please don't let them do it if they are broke a$$ nasty saggy tit'd beat up belong on uglypeople.com fatty-type of chicks, MmmmmK??? I don't care how big or small the chest, just please let your face and body be pleasing to the eye....and not after downing a 12 pack either....

ok man i was with ya untill this. They were boobs. I like them. I didnt know they even HAD faces until I watched the video. :hehe:

as far as the people in the bed of the trucks...notice how everyone was having a great time, cops were there watching, most likely having a good time too, untill people were in the beds of trucks doing burnouts? The cops I talked to asked me on Friday night ( while the pole was in use) if we planned on doing this saturday night. I said " most likely". They said " cool we are off tomorrow and will be back". And yes, they were watching (sherrif and local police) for a GOOD 25 minutes before they ran us off. Why? Because someone got stupid. As far as did someone get hurt? I cant say so. One kid was cutting doughnuts, wider.....and wider.....and wider.....and BLAM! He hit 2 trucks.

BIG ANGRY
Are you headed over from PA? If so, we are going to convoy over Friday AM from the Flying J (70 & Route 158) Would like to get the convoy we had a couple years ago. I will post a pic.

[/ATTACH]

IC Smokes took these about 3/4 the way back.

Attachments

• convoy 1.jpg
    convoy 1.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 28