So who is going to Indy???

So What's it going to be?

• Went to indy last year, but not going this year.

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • Went to indy last year and plan to go this year.

Votes: 42 38.2%
  • Didn't go last year and not going this year.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • Didn't go last year, but plan to go this year.

Votes: 15 13.6%

• Total voters
BIG ANGRY
Are you headed over from PA? If so, we are going to convoy over Friday AM from the Flying J (70 & Route 158) Would like to get the convoy we had a couple years ago. I will post a pic.

Last year, I met up with Caleb, and another Dmax dually, and 12 Dodges, and we rolled out from New Stanton, Pa. I didn't really know any of them except Caleb (05LLY) so I have no idea if that is happening again or not. If so, I'll probably try to hook up with them, if not, I may see if I can get out there with you guys. Always more fun in a big convoy.

haha we never did get our transmissions replaced!:hehe: the CB comments were hilarious!! Nothing beats "Woodsrat"'s comment though :bow:LOL

The convoy is half the fun!!

yes I will never forget Chuck's words! that was great. and as far as the pole, what did it hurt? if you dont like it, dont watch!

yes I will never forget Chuck's words! that was great. and as far as the pole, what did it hurt? if you dont like it, dont watch!

hmmmm, the "Pole".....would this be that aforementioned "pole"?
305228239.jpg

Man you guys have some seriously low standards

Standards..........standards..........standards...........I think I have those filed somewhere next to morals. LOL

haha i remember that pole:hehe: im with you guys you don't have to love the dhra to come and hang out and party p.s i agree about the beatup lookin chicks on the poleLOL

I didn't make it last year but hope to this year. I heard last year was big fun.

Last year, I met up with Caleb, and another Dmax dually, and 12 Dodges, and we rolled out from New Stanton, Pa. I didn't really know any of them except Caleb (05LLY) so I have no idea if that is happening again or not. If so, I'll probably try to hook up with them, if not, I may see if I can get out there with you guys. Always more fun in a big convoy.

Im pretty sure we are going again this year Ted, Just not sure when we are leaving, If i have my way we'll be leaving @ 1AM friday morning. I like driving at night with no traffic, 5 day of driving in traffic a week is enough for me!!!! Ill let ya know for sure when we make some more solid plans!!

All I can say is that we need to come together for the after hour festivities and make them safe. Last year there were WAAAAAAY too many people generating massive wheel speed with their burnouts then letting the brakes go and the trucks would take off and gain quite a bit of speed in areas where people are standing just a few feet away, where there is still lingering tire smoke and black smoke from the previous truck's attempt.....That sh!t pissed me off last year afer I saw a few guys nearly get hit. If you do a burnout and release the brakes, you better the hell release the accelerator too.....it's all fun and games.....til someone gets hurt and it WILL happen. Am I mistaken or wasn't someone hurt a year or two ago?

Im with ya 100% there, a little bit of common sense goes a long way.

Im pretty sure we are going again this year Ted, Just not sure when we are leaving, If i have my way we'll be leaving @ 1AM friday morning. I like driving at night with no traffic, 5 day of driving in traffic a week is enough for me!!!! Ill let ya know for sure when we make some more solid plans!!

I hear ya on the driving. Average about 1250-1500+ miles a week myself. Thank goodness it's the company's car.
Let me know, I loved the trip last year. :rockwoot: