"SOFA KING" on

Morning ladies sleep well I sofa king did. If you drive half as good as you smack talk u might stand a chance. And anytime you would like to multitask with me I'm sofa king ready.

Well it is obvious that Quarterman did not relay the judgement from the Officials of the TS Outlaw Race.

The Red truck is deamed illegal and cannot compete at this challenge. After a very heated board meeting the final decision has been made.

New Rule: The Red truck with Silver stripes that out ran the TS "Caged Fury" in the finals at Alabama in May of 08 is disqualified from this competition, however the female driver that was choosen to particpate in this must comply to promises, bets, etc. that were made prior to this ruling. The NFUO has decided this was the best decision that could be made. No questions will be answered and no press conference is scheduled.

Have a good day!

Dennis

Hopefully Darren will get on here and give his victory speech. Congrats Darren an your hard fought victory.

Dennis

:nos:
Well it is obvious that Quarterman did not relay the judgement from the Officials of the TS Outlaw Race.

The Red truck is deamed illegal and cannot compete at this challenge. After a very heated board meeting the final decision has been made.

New Rule: The Red truck with Silver stripes that out ran the TS "Caged Fury" in the finals at Alabama in May of 08 is disqualified from this competition, however the female driver that was choosen to particpate in this must comply to promises, bets, etc. that were made prior to this ruling. The NFUO has decided this was the best decision that could be made. No questions will be answered and no press conference is scheduled.

Have a good day!

Dennis

mr. perry...my dear sweet mr. perry....you are sofa king involved now...i amsofa king going to lunch right now...but...when i get back i'm gonna sofa king deal with your little rulebook...ya know that your sofa king organization is N "FU" O and when you rearrange those letters you have "NO FU!!!"..back in a bit....p.s.....:nos: is for sissys

Have a good day!

Dennis

We are painting the stripes black. It is sofa king on again!!

I sofa king feel sorry for Mr. Perry, not one but TWO women mad at him??? Likely three when his lovely bride takes sides with the ladies??

Nice knowing you Dennis! :poke: LOL LOL

Well now that I have been awarded the winner by the nfuo I would like to thank all my supporters and the ladies you fought well and I commend your effort and look forward to receive all of your promises. The nfuo sofa king rules.

I sofa king feel sorry for Mr. Perry, not one but TWO women mad at him??? Likely three when his lovely bride takes sides with the ladies??

Nice knowing you Dennis! :poke: LOL LOL

I think your under estimating dennis's abilities I have been in many smack talking and shiit slinging threads with him he is sofa king resourceful and creative when needed. I don't think these two hotasses know what they are sofa king about to be witness to.

Have a good day!

Dennis

As the female driver of this "illegal" truck, I feel it necessary to mention that I will now be painting above mentioned truck PINK! I feel that this color will better suit the sofa king, inferior men with obvious small peni$$. I will comply with promises, bets, etc. :rules: New rule for Diesel Darling pitcrew is as follows: all pit crew will be required to wear thong, string bikinis. Only women with their a$$e$ on backwards will be considered. Please refer to photos previously posted in this thread for additional help.

New rules may be considered if any of you would like to take this up with our sofa king dear Mr. Perry!

Lastly....Mr. Quarterman I will be glad to sofa king spank your a$$ in front of whomever you deem necessary in my bikini with my tube socks!!

Have a wonderful day gentlemen! :thankyou2:

Last edited:
Slowpoked you better just stick to being poked and bow out while you still sofa king can.

I think your under estimating dennis's abilities I have been in many smack talking and shiit slinging threads with him he is sofa king resourceful and creative when needed. I don't think these two hotasses know what they are sofa king about to be witness to.

And obviously you are sofa king under estimating our abilities to sling that chit right back. You and Mr. Perry obviously share cry baby, sob stories quite frequently!! :blahblah1: Bring it sofa king on Quarterman!!

As the female driver of this "illegal" truck, I feel it necessary to mention that I will now be painting above mentioned truck PINK! I feel that this color will better suit the sofa king, inferior men with obvious small peni$$. I will compy with promises, bets, etc. :rules: New rule for Diesel Darling pitcrew is as follows: all pit crew will be required to wear thong, string bikinis. Only women with their a$$e$ on backwards will be considered. Please refer to photos previously posted in this thread for additional help.

New rules may be considered if any of you would like to take this up with our sofa king dear Mr. Perry!

Lastly....Mr. Quarterman I will be glad to sofa king spank your a$$ in front of whomever you deem necessary in my bikini with my tube socks!!

Have a wonderful day gentlemen! :thankyou2:

I will take that spanking and raise you one tittie bump.

By the way slowpoked nice avatar a lot better than the ass end of a loosing truck.

By the way slowpoked nice avatar a lot better than the ass end of a loosing truck.

Well thank you, but since the truck was undergoing so many changes I felt it better to wait until much later to show you the new sofa king gonna spank that a$$ truck!

:nos:

mr. perry...my dear sweet mr. perry....you are sofa king involved now...i amsofa king going to lunch right now...but...when i get back i'm gonna sofa king deal with your little rulebook...ya know that your sofa king organization is N "FU" O and when you rearrange those letters you have "NO FU!!!"..back in a bit....p.s.....:nos: is for sissys

Mrs. Garmonized,

Your slanderous comments and blatant disreguard for the NFUO will get you nowhere. You tried to enter an illegal truck in one of my races perhaps you should talk to SLOWPOKE and see just how far the NFUO can reach. If we so choose we can have you banned from every NFUO track in America. I would reccomend rethinking your actions and comments and I will be happy to accept your appology this time.

BTW Don't even think about painting that truck Pink because the NFUO knows all.

:nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos:

Dennis

Well thank you, but since the truck was undergoing so many changes I felt it better to wait until much later to show you the new sofa king gonna spank that a$$ truck!

I like a fysty woman it makes victory sofa king better

Mrs. Garmonized,

Your slanderous comments and blatant disreguard for the NFUO will get you nowhere. You tried to enter an illegal truck in one of my races perhaps you should talk to SLOWPOKE and see just how far the NFUO can reach. If we so choose we can have you banned from every NFUO track in America. I would reccomend rethinking your actions and comments and I will be happy to accept your appology this time.

BTW Don't even think about painting that truck Pink because the NFUO knows all.

:nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos::nos:

Dennis

slander bobander...whatever mr. perry!!! my hota$$ BFF will be delighted to add a little weight to her hot pink super truck by putting your broke a$$ turbo from your "caged fury" that sits beside super reds trophy at garmon's diesel in the bed of the truck for all to see...caged fury my sofa king a$$...need to rename it "sofa king brokea$$ fury" that blows up because you use sofa king much nos :nos:that it can't possibly live even on lifesupport*bdh*... AND... i find it hard to take seriously rules made up by the only two members of the nfuwhatever club....so you can sofa king bring you and your sofa king ridiculous rule book :rules:to the race...put your big girl panties on and you sofa king need to deal with the facts that the girls are gonna beat ur a$$ AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I'm Sofa King tired tonight I can't even put together a coherent smack talk sentence..........I Sofa King suck tonight.

Back