"SOFA KING" on

Good evening gentlemen.... And my hota$$ partners in crime. Sorry for the delay in posting. Ladies you have done a sofa king excellent job in taking care of business today. :cheer:

Mr. Unbroken, your assumption of the landing is sofa king terribly misguided. You see only sofa king Fords would ever do such a thing. Looks like something I have often seen before they ever make a full pass. :kick: :owned:

Keep up the sofa king good work ladies.... Our plan is coming together very well....:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

"The" Amy Long Garmon employee of Pimp Daddy

You might wanna take a closer look at this Ford before you rag on it, Amy. :D
654.jpg

Now, I have to sofa king admit that is a cool cummins!!!! I will retract that statement directed at you. But I will sofa king not retract the fact that only a Ford could make such a terrible explosion.... I am sofa king sorry....

However, still don't change the fact we are going to sofa king whip some a$$...:woohoo:

Well...you ladies did fight for, and win equal rights.
That means NO CRYING when your ass gets slapped OUTSIDE the bedroom for change. :D

Well...you ladies did fight for, and win equal rights.
That means NO CRYING when your ass gets slapped OUTSIDE the bedroom for change. :D

I am sofa king up for that challenge! I do wonder how Quarterman will react when he's the one getting the spanking? I'm thinking that this is going to be sofa king sad for him. As I said Saturday night, I will be more than willing to put some socks in my pants if it makes it any better!

You may have sofa king improved that Ford, however you still have enough valves to build 2 REAL race engines!!

Damn baby I was sofa king tryin to be easy on the cry baby.... At least it is sofa king a Cummins.. They wouldn't sofa king know about REAL race engines. Like everything else, we sofa king keep that in the family.....:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Damn baby I was sofa king tryin to be easy on the cry baby.... At least it is sofa king a Cummins.. They wouldn't sofa king know about REAL race engines. Like everything else, we sofa king keep that in the family.....:hehe::hehe::hehe:

:thankyou2:

well ladies...i'm gonna go dish out some high hp in the sleeping quarters apparently the cat has the guys tongues tonight....us diesel darlings are sofa king gonna make those tongues hit the ground with our setup!!!! good night my friends...:charger:

I have to admit that my knees sofa king go weak for a Cummins!! I am hoping that my photoshopping friend knows I am having some good natured fun with him!!

I am sofa king up for that challenge! I do wonder how Quarterman will react when he's the one getting the spanking? I'm thinking that this is going to be sofa king sad for him. As I said Saturday night, I will be more than willing to put some socks in my pants if it makes it any better!

You sofa king want to spank me I'm kinda coming around to the idea of spanking maybe after I win. your socks are gonna sofa king fly out of your bikini upon launch but if they give you the needed courage sofa king help yourself and get some extra large tube socks to roll up you will need all the help you can get.

well ladies...i'm gonna go dish out some high hp in the sleeping quarters apparently the cat has the guys tongues tonight....us diesel darlings are sofa king gonna make those tongues hit the ground with our setup!!!! good night my friends...:charger:

You better dish it out on a gold platter and I mean good don't hold back he will need all the inspiration you can give. your sofa king gonna be playing in a new ballpark now and you will need to bring your own balls.

Us guys were tired from work you know that thing we do for you and the family everyday we were wore out from work work work sofa king a lot of work you understand try it and you will.

Us guys were tired from work you know that thing we do for you and the family everyday we were wore out from work work work sofa king a lot of work you understand try it and you will.

I'm sorry Quarterman. I sofa king forgot that men have trouble multi-tasking.:hehe: I will be happy to give you some lessons, it will really help you with your driving abilities. From what I have seen, you are sofa king going to need all the help you can get!

You better dish it out on a gold platter and I mean good don't hold back he will need all the inspiration you can give. your sofa king gonna be playing in a new ballpark now and you will need to bring your own balls.

quarterman....quarterman....quarterman....when you have ta-ta's and hota$$es like ours you sofa king don't need balls....the only balls we're gonna bring are yours on that gold platter after you sofa king lose them at the lights....:hehe:

Morning ladies sleep well I sofa king did. If you drive half as good as you smack talk u might stand a chance. And anytime you would like to multitask with me I'm sofa king ready.

Back