Southern Outlaw Diesel

I had a great time this year, but my new race truck won't be done in time for it next year (and I'll probably spend the time working on it rather than flying down to drive someone else's truck). Then again that purse could convince me to take a little work break!

I'm hoping to make it down next year. Sure hate that i missed it this past year

Stock in waffle house will go up. 4 texas melts, a ribeye, hash browns, and an order of toast please. Oh and a coke to drink. Get you some!!

:rockwoot:

I'm hoping to make it there.

we had a blast at the last one, would like to make it back. maybe with the duallie this time...

I received my first Super Stock entry today from the great state of Texas!! Thank you Lazersmith! Let's get the ball rolling fella's.

Just throwing this out there for debate. How would the Pro Street guys feel about maybe a $500.00 buy in for this race? Pro Street has never ran for a huge purse and want to see how many trucks that we could get involved. Give me some feedback on this as we are about 8 weeks away from race day. May have to set some kind of minimum qualifying times or something like that. What say you?