Southern Outlaw Diesel

Headgasket started to go and then saw that it needs a rebuild also

Headgasket started to go and then saw that it needs a rebuild also

Started to go? How does that happen? Did you stop it when it started? Lol

Just givin you a hard time I'm pullin my head again Satruday too.Think it droped a valve seat, made 6 pulls in two weeks since I put the head on.

2.65" True Bore charger compliments of Fleece is installed and ready for HS next weekend! Tomorrow the valve cover comes off for some tasty treats

Seems like its gonna be a good turnout for Bradenton. I've gotten some help from some good people for sure. Goerend Transmission, TS Performance, Scheid Diesel, Valair Clutches, Blacks Diesel Performance, Air Dog for auctioning off two pumps, and GoGo Diesel. Thanks to all who have helped make this happen. Now we just need some trucks!!! See everyone in a few days.

put in vacation for thurs fri gary...if i can help out lemme know.

i gotta make sure i get a shirt this yr so marco dont hafta git me one

anyone needs any welding or minor repair stuff that i can help out with in my barn hit me up.
i do alum/ss mig and tig welding. wrongways got my number if anyone needs it.
ill be hanging around the track somewhere

gary

ive been around. Seen your truck at the BP @ Morgan JOhnson/64 yesterday. Had a trailer on the back. I dont have my truck anymore, i have a newer dodge now so you wont recognize me.

ah..in cognito....stop by and say hey next time...lemme see yer new ride

see ya out at the track this weekend..

Well it looks like I'll be racing Et with the gold truck this year, i wont be able to get the dually done in time!

after end-less thrashing, I'm ready for heavy street after a bath and some tuning changes... see you guys there!