Southern Outlaw Diesel

worked a few hours on mine today. still no real progress to report...

Well get busy!! BTW, did you get your parts OK? And pm me the info on the Airdog that you won. I just found out I'm supposed to handle that. Damn Anthony!!

Man its coming fast. Was gonna start getting the 4wd ready tonight and a whole mess of problems showed up. The diesel gods like to keep me up late and work me til the last minute aparently. We'll see yall there

I fired mine up tonight!!:cheer:

Will finish buttoning it up this weekend, dyno tune it next weekend then it in the trailer for the trip.:rockwoot:

ill be there..whether i run my pokey rig or not is hard to say..

but im still in to help out the racers with any welding or minor stuff i can help with at the barn...

gary

I'm putting the truck back together! I should be ready for the 12.0 Class!!

Will there be any test and tune on Saturday, or only Thursday and Friday? I have a buddy who is trying to make it down this way and try and have me do some tweaking on his tuning for him, but he can only make it down for one day.

I will try and accomodate any late arrivals. I don't want to turn anyone away if I don't have to.

I fired mine up tonight!!:cheer:

Will finish buttoning it up this weekend, dyno tune it next weekend then it in the trailer for the trip.:rockwoot:

good luck greg, have a great time..see ya next month.....:tree:

mine's been ready all winter (my DD...just saying):rockwoot:

lemme get this straight, heavy street: 7000lb 4x4 with s366, who ever goes the fastest wins?

lemme get this straight, heavy street: 7000lb 4x4 with s366, who ever goes the fastest wins?

That would be 7000lbs for a 4x4, 6250lbs for a 2x4, DOT tires, all fuel, no injectables, 66mm charger 2.65 inducer, no bushings, no clipped wheels,no tapered bore, heads up, first one to the finish line wins.

I may have to overnight some parts from Japan. But it will be ready for some index racing.

10 days away everyone, are you ready to get out of the cold and snow and go drag racing?

I can't wait... as long as UPS doesn't FK me we're ready to rock for heavy street!

10 days away and i've still got to swap chargers, injectors, valve springs, push tubes, CP3... then go tune the mother!! *sigh* I love this stuff