Southern Outlaw Diesel

At the request of a potential racer it has been asked how many entries are in the Super Stock class. There is currently one paid entry. Either interest in the class has went away, or the economy is dictating racer participation. I really don't know as interest was very high last year. Of course it could have been the $50,000.00 purse too!! I will be taking check entries for this class until Feb.14th, after that it will be cash on race day. The Heavy Street class seems to be gathering the most attention at the moment. I'm thinking it will go over pretty good because most trucks on the road right now will be able to drive in the gate and go heads up racing with their current setup. I would appreciate it if everyone would help me spread the word on this race. Let's get out of the snow and cold and come on down and race!!!

Will we be required to add the crossbolts to the downpipe again this year, thanks Jason

I know of a certain two trucks in my near vicinity that spent all day figuring out what it took to get their trucks to 7,000lbs exactly with driver.... Is it time to race yet?

Engine is sitting in the garage ready to go in the truck. I will be there running ProStreet.

I think that if this race is somewhat of a sucess, that next year I will do an index race. That way we really won't have weight limits, turbo sizing, tire restrictions, and a lot of other rules to adhere to. The only one's I can see is required safety equipment for speed and ET. We have beat this back and forth for a long time now, lets do it!! What do you think about that??

I told you my thoughts on it already. Its good to see it happen.

I think that if this race is somewhat of a sucess, that next year I will do an index race. That way we really won't have weight limits, turbo sizing, tire restrictions, and a lot of other rules to adhere to. The only one's I can see is required safety equipment for speed and ET. We have beat this back and forth for a long time now, lets do it!! What do you think about that??

I think that is a great idea . That way guys can pick the slot where your truck would be the most competitive and you can run whatever you want.

Jason, index racing is headsup. Common misconception, pick the time that you are most competive running in and sign up. That simple.

If I'm not broke from the next 6 pulls I want to try this going fast thing again.

Gary
Do you have any ideas of what times you might make the indexes at ?