Spinning tires

That time again..

This year I have some 33 10.50 Hoosier drag slicks, and bout 600lbs on the bed from pulling season. How much tire pressure should I run?

Ask Chase at Beans about dynoing with drag radials!!!! I would stick to a firmer street type tire as he ruined a pair of tires on the dyno last week with a huge burnout when they got soft and lost grip...

How the beck did I miss this post ? Oh probably because of the reasons I don't frequent Comp D. If your post count isn't over 5 trillion you are an idiot. If you don't have anything awesome in your signature .. your an idiot. If you ask a reasonable question.. your an idiot.

Oh and hats off to the guy running the dyno!!! LMAO

People who use your in place of/rather than it's contractive counterpart are usually dead ringers for idiocy....

Got a cool new sticker today

12v, fuel only, single charger.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
Kinda wish I'd kept that hx82 now... Oh well. Any info on that single charger you used to make 4 digits ?

Oh lol. The inducer on the ht4 turbine is around 120mm isn't it? I really like my 75- 96/88 single. Seems to me big turbine is the only way to go when running a bigger single

Anyone have any ifo on running a HX35 and a HT60 ?

I recently aquired the ht60 , Just wondering , what should I do ? run a hx40 or a super b or something else ?

Or would this be a decent combo for DD and light to med towing ?

Kinda back to the original post, we aired the Hoosier slicks up to 30lbs. They held the rollers pretty good and didnt overheat.

What's your gearing? I'm kinda surprised they held with what most sled pullers run in the diff's.

Im glad you chimed in Joe, as you have probably logged more chassis dyno time than anyone. I havnt switched to "puller gears" yet. This was probably my last dyno hurah before yanking the 3.54's

Made 947hp at Antrim and 940 at fall brawl with 33" M/T slicks aired to 30psi no issues.

Made 947hp at Antrim and 940 at fall brawl with 33" M/T slicks aired to 30psi no issues.

That kind of puts to rest all those cry babies from the Open House who whined and *****ed that Richards dyno was effed up and not reading correctly.I tried to tell them as I have number that compare also but those who were complaining didn't want to hear about it.

Nice Job with the War Wagon!!!!!

Thanks Andy! Ive had DGR and Antrims dyno be within 3hp of each other, same combo, same week. There are circustances though, where the load of the eddy current (Mustang) will give the charger(s) a few more seconds of spool time, making a better number, never a lower one. I honestly don't think the Wagon would have hit 1k at Fall Brawl.