Spool Flange

Smokem

Turbler
T4 models without the external wastegate option are now available for purchase. Updated version directs exhaust flow to the turbine exducer rather than the inducer, with inconel shaft and divider. The T3 and T4 with external wastegate option will be available soon.

If there are any questions feel free to ask, I will try to update this thread accordingly.

SF1.jpg

SF2.jpg

Last edited:
We noted a decrease in spool time and tendancy to surge changing the exhaust flow to the exducer vs the inducer which is commonly used in other models.

We noted a decrease in spool time and tendancy to surge changing the exhaust flow to the exducer vs the inducer which is commonly used in other models.

What turbos were tested? I can see the reduced tendency to surge, the decreased spool time is interesting though, I would figure that would be based on the turbine/compressor setup.

The compressor/turbine may affect the amount of time that will be lost, but the gain when comparing which direction the exhaust was diverted was obvious.

Weston, what is the estimated date for the t4 version with the gate option? Can you elaborate as much as possible on the nature of the gate tube such as placement/orientation of the tube and a plug if one does not plan to run an external gate with it immediately? Thanks.

Looks nice! Does the shaft pivot in bushings similar to an exhaust brake?

Weston, what is the estimated date for the t4 version with the gate option? Can you elaborate as much as possible on the nature of the gate tube such as placement/orientation of the tube and a plug if one does not plan to run an external gate with it immediately? Thanks.

X2... Any more info?

I believe that a T-6 may be in the works soon...

and shorter duramax pedestal for the T-4 version to accommodate the added height.

Last edited:
Simply put there is not enough area to make use for an external wastegate stand. I had hoped for this to work in one form or another, but the flange would have to be far too thick to incorporate it.

First 10pcs of the T4 will be shipping next week. Jose and I are thinking about selling it under the name of "Batmoflap", but since this is not a copy of another person's design, we may avoid that.

First 10pcs of the T4 will be shipping next week. Jose and I are thinking about selling it under the name of "Batmoflap", but since this is not a copy of another person's design, we may avoid that.

LOL...you kill me dude. :lolly:. Free bottle of Batmovaseline too?....all kiding aside ,just let me know when you get them done.....we will definitely need some for customers already calling and PM'ing.

Last edited: