Spring Fling 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Great event so far amazing amount of peopke and trucks. My chilli did not last long.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully there's some good trucks running tomorrow too since ill be there. Hope to see some people I haven't seen in a while out there.

Cody

My chilli did not last long

Yes it did......
Its the gift that keeps on giving all night long!

If ANYONE knows Robert Meeks(I believe I got the spelling correct),it was a Dark Colored Ford with temps tags on it,would they please inform him before he participates in one of our coming events he HAS to have a chat with a M-D TDC Club Officer about his antics in the middle of a very busy US Rte 15 today.What he did today was a classless act of stupidity and it reflected poorly upon our club and the DGR Racing shop.NO ONE NEEDS TO BE DOING DONUTS IN THE MIDDLE OF A US Rte WITH HEAVY TRAFFIC WHICH HAD TO STOP BECAUSE OF HIS BS.The DGR Racing shop and The M-D TDC have a very good working relationship with the local LEO's and we certainly do need any issues like that which could either shutdown our shows or possible not allow us to have anymore.Your incident today was an uncalled for act of stupidity and was performed without thinking about those who still wanted to compete at our show.This show was not all about you,even though you vainly tried to make it that way,and you almost ruined it for those who were still enjoying the show.So Thanks for almost taking away something myself and a few others started many years ago and the current officers worked hard to create for this year...........Andy

Hopefully there's some good trucks running tomorrow too since ill be there. Hope to see some people I haven't seen in a while out there.

Cody

Cody....
Good to see that your still around and look forward to seeing you.Is Dad going to come along to hang out?.......Andy

I don't believe that was the truck at the dyno event??

According to his Facebook posts from a few months ago the red truck is supposed to have some secret squirrel stuff to make it more of a dyno queen than overkill

Was his ego stuffed in that gooseneck or just the paper work for all the loans taken out win second place?

Hmmm...
Funny,I didn't see your candyazz drive out here to enjoy the show,Scared and got your panties in a wad?.

Is there Anyway I can get ahold of someone to get on the list early tomorrow morning? Please let me know thanks

According to his Facebook posts from a few months ago the red truck is supposed to have some secret squirrel stuff to make it more of a dyno queen than overkill

That's my point. Where did these 1700 numbers disappear too?

That's my point. Where did these 1700 numbers disappear too?

Not this truck. He blew up his race motor and this truck has his tow rig engine in it. The only bottom end mods are rods and main studs, it has stock lb7 pistons and no girdle, its a miracle its still running....

Cody....
Good to see that your still around and look forward to seeing you.Is Dad going to come along to hang out?.......Andy

Yea i'm still around. My dad has to work so it will just be me and my buddy cory. It'll be his first time to the show. Wish my truck was ready to dyno. Sounds like they are getting good numbers this time around. Cya tomorrow.

If ANYONE knows Robert Meeks(I believe I got the spelling correct),it was a Dark Colored Ford with temps tags on it,would they please inform him before he participates in one of our coming events he HAS to have a chat with a M-D TDC Club Officer about his antics in the middle of a very busy US Rte 15 today.What he did today was a classless act of stupidity and it reflected poorly upon our club and the DGR Racing shop.NO ONE NEEDS TO BE DOING DONUTS IN THE MIDDLE OF A US Rte WITH HEAVY TRAFFIC WHICH HAD TO STOP BECAUSE OF HIS BS.The DGR Racing shop and The M-D TDC have a very good working relationship with the local LEO's and we certainly do need any issues like that which could either shutdown our shows or possible not allow us to have anymore.Your incident today was an uncalled for act of stupidity and was performed without thinking about those who still wanted to compete at our show.This show was not all about you,even though you vainly tried to make it that way,and you almost ruined it for those who were still enjoying the show.So Thanks for almost taking away something myself and a few others started many years ago and the current officers worked hard to create for this year...........Andy

:clap:

This was my first spring fling I think all the guys worked their asses off to put on a great event, Personally I wouldn't let him back at all!!!! That was the most ignorant display of nonsense I have seen in a while, he is damn lucky he didn't kill somebody doing that $hit, I know most everyone that was standing there, when this happened, had a similar opinion.

Back