Springfield, TN Street Legal Truck Pull - Sept. 3

Don't know if I will pull, but I should be able to make it. The title says 4x4 street legal, but I don't see any place that says it must be 4x4 in the rules?

It's all in the name...I've see 2wds try it and 4x4's that forgot to engage the front diff. If a 2wd wants to try, I dont think techs would turn you down. Do you have anyone in mind?

My truck is 2wd .... I might hook just to say I did it........ I don't have the ring for my hitch, but I would think somebody would let me barrow one at the pull?

We've got you covered man. I logged on earlier to post this and here it is; I just can't beat you to it !

if truck dont break at scheid the 28th and 29th and have extra cash left i prob head ur guys way.

I wonder who will be teching? Once again no cal, but then again the way we got treated last time, I'm might tell em to F*** off!

I wonder who will be teching? Once again no cal, but then again the way we got treated last time, I'm might tell em to F*** off!

Well you tell me ... I know nothing about nothing when it comes to sled pulling ... other than ... you hook to this very large chunk of iron and try to drag it down the track while some guy sits on it and laughs at you cause he waited for you to get past the 25' mark before he put the sled on kill LOL

I honestly think that they just assume we'll all be there and everything will go down as usual...kind of a "build it and they will come" deal. I'll make a call later on.

not much of a tech inspection anyway. They'll supply the scale guy. Other than that it's group tech orgy.

not much of a tech inspection anyway. They'll supply the scale guy. Other than that it's group tech orgy.

While this may be true, I bet you wish it was a get on a CaseIH with a box scraper orgy!!!