Springfield, TN Street Legal Truck Pull - Sept. 3

The Dickson pull is Thurs. the 10th The MTPA pull in Dickson is Fri. The Thurs. night pull has always been a real good pull, And usually has a great turn out.I think the pulling classes are 7200# 8200# 10200# & outlaw class so most pullers can pull more than once.

Is it ? I thought it was thursday night. That'll be great cause I have to go in for a sleep study on thursday night.

The Dickson fair pull is thursday night. The MTPA pull at the fairgrounds is saturday night. The thread that shep started is right.

The Dickson pull is Thurs. the 10th The MTPA pull in Dickson is Fri. The Thurs. night pull has always been a real good pull, And usually has a great turn out.I think the pulling classes are 7200# 8200# 10200# & outlaw class so most pullers can pull more than once.

Is it 8200 for real? I will need to drop 100 pounds if so.

Is it ? I thought it was thursday night. That'll be great cause I have to go in for a sleep study on thursday night.

CPAP. Man's best sleeping companion. Other than the wife of corse.

I wish I had your #. I was looking for you. Dickson's pull is next thursday.
[\QUOTE]

Really? Wow, I almost feel important.:shake: lol Well, I guess I will try to make it to the Dickson pull then. If would actually like to have my number I can PM it to you I guess. I probably won't answer if you call because I won't recognize the number. So, you'd just have to leave a message or something.

I wish I had your #. I was looking for you. Dickson's pull is next thursday.
[\QUOTE]

Really? Wow, I almost feel important.:shake: lol Well, I guess I will try to make it to the Dickson pull then. If would actually like to have my number I can PM it to you I guess. I probably won't answer if you call because I won't recognize the number. So, you'd just have to leave a message or something.

That'll work. It'll be a 533 #

Good vid!

"He caught a gear, he's gonna loose it"

No I didn't lol.

awesome! justin needs some front end support! and chris i seen some white smoke there at the end??

Not seeing it. All I see is black and a lot of it. Unless your referring to where the lights shine through it.

awesome! justin needs some front end support! and chris i seen some white smoke there at the end??

yah i can agree with that. all i have is tie rods. i know 2 people with the cognito braces and they are both bending. so im not sure what to get.

CPAP. Man's best sleeping companion. Other than the wife of corse.

No CPAP for me. $1978 insurance won't pay a dime till $5k Guess I'm goin' sled pullin thursday if not but just to watch.