Springfield, TN Street Legal Truck Pull - Sept. 3

You talkin about Barry's red crew cab (Nail-It)?

Didn't get the video I hoped to get of him. He usually pulls way better than that.

Yes, when we hit the shifts it should pull out pretty good. I am happy with power for now if we can just make it from point a-b consistent. Just got to do a little more typing and a driver tune-up:hehe:

Yes, when we hit the shifts it should pull out pretty good. I am happy with power for now if we can just make it from point a-b consistent. Just got to do a little more typing and a driver tune-up:hehe:

Well it was impressive either way, just not the pull I usually see that truck make lol. I got a vid, if y'all want it.

like i said last night brad, EFI live needs to be "multiple choice" when making a tune!! LOL, if ya can just spend as much time tuning that truck as you do fixing that mo-hawk every morning you will be good to go!! LOL just kidding!! :shake:

Well it was impressive either way, just not the pull I usually see that truck make lol. I got a vid, if y'all want it.
Yea the video would be very helpfull, then i could see for sure what i did wrong. I missed 4th and went to neutral, that REALLY sucked !!!!

hey Chris, i think Brad really likes your red GMC . every time he see's it his mowhawk stands straight up.

Glad I could help LOL
The red LMM crew is a truck I have worked on from time to time. Daniel Pearson from Orlinda.

like i said last night brad, EFI live needs to be "multiple choice" when making a tune!! LOL, if ya can just spend as much time tuning that truck as you do fixing that mo-hawk every morning you will be good to go!! LOL just kidding!! :shake:

:kick::hehe:

The efi live was doing its job for the most part. I wish it only took me the time to tune the efi live as it does fixing the mohawk. Heck it took me two days to figure out how to open the box:hehe: I will say it has made a world of difference and we haven't even scratched the surface. Just need more time.

Glad I could help LOL
The red LMM crew is a truck I have worked on from time to time. Daniel Pearson from Orlinda.

10-4 skipper......seemed to be a good tune in the truck!!

:kick::hehe:

The efi live was doing its job for the most part. I wish it only took me the time to tune the efi live as it does fixing the mohawk. Heck it took me two days to figure out how to open the box:hehe: I will say it has made a world of difference and we haven't even scratched the surface. Just need more time.

:hehe: so ya just ditched the TTS?

Yea the video would be very helpfull, then i could see for sure what i did wrong. I missed 4th and went to neutral, that REALLY sucked !!!!

Yeah it made me groan lol.

You want me to email it or put it up here?

It's still processing, so it might take a couple minutes. The vid doesn't do justice to just how hard the hit was after you got into 4th.

YouTube - at Springfield Unlimited truck pulls.

Thanks for the video. You are right. The video dosent show how hard it jerked. I called Barry the next day wondering if he had a ice pak on his neck. I am glad you got a video though because the truck sounds alot stronger than it did all season.

Thanks for the video, it jerked my hat off, i found it down between the seat and the door. It got my attention.

Thanks for the video. You are right. The video dosent show how hard it jerked. I called Barry the next day wondering if he had a ice pak on his neck. I am glad you got a video though because the truck sounds alot stronger than it did all season.

Thanks for the video, it jerked my hat off, i found it down between the seat and the door. It got my attention.

LOL, yeah, I was glad I was done pullin when I saw that.

I'd have probably changed my mind, that looked painful.

Truck sounded great though! And apparently it's runnin good!

"the kangaroo mating dance off the line!!" that is the best example i have ever heard:bang
glad to hear nothing broke on your truck barry. like i always said back in my motocross days. my body will heal in a few days and it won't cost anything.

you all don't forget the dickson pulls fri. and sat. night.
joe

Well Brad told me that Nail-it would be a different animal after he finished with the build and the new tune. maybe i am just a little hard headed. i'll need to re-learn how to drive this thing. theres a world of difference in it now. I used to have plenty of time to drive it and shift it when i thought the time was right,not any more. the RPM's maxed out instantly and i was scrambling around trying to do to many things at once, and i screwed up.

Back