Springfield, TN Street Legal Truck Pull - Sept. 3

sucks i had to leave so early! little one wonted to go home!! im gonna buy me a camera just so i can be "Mr. Avatar", shep and chris ya had some hell yea pulls of what i got to see yalls trucks were on the A game! and sucks i missed barry and joe pull, but how did travis do in the ford?? what was every ones distances???

travis won 8500, justin won 7500, travis won 10500 i think. only 2 in that class. I was mad= if I knew that I would have signed up; guarranteed $32. I "think" Joe won unl

Damn it this sucks royally!! I didn't even notice what the date was yesterday. I was thinking the pulls were tonight. This just really ruins basically atleast the rest of this month. Are there anymore pulls tonight? My dad was wanting to go see some pulls, but if not I guess I'm going to the track instead. I am just totally depressed now. :(

Hey Dmax223 I was the one ag'n you on on 386 yesterday in the big Sterling I don't think the guy in the Benz/Lexus(?) liked the smoke show! Lmao!

That was FUN! We always like to watch the flagman running along beside the truck. Maybe it would help if they dressed up like rodeo clowns.:woohoo:

The D-Max's were looking good last night, too. One of them even looked like it wanted to jump some hurdles on his launch.

Sounds like y'all had a blast sorry I missed it puller is sitting in the garage no injectors, no throttle linkage, and worst of all no money. :-(

Sorry I didn't make it guys. Some things came up. Glad to see all went well!

travis won 8500, justin won 7500, travis won 10500 i think. only 2 in that class. I was mad= if I knew that I would have signed up; guarranteed $32. I "think" Joe won unl

Yeah, that's safe to say...with what I'll bet is the all time best distance in Springfield - 366'!!! :rockwoot:

And when I say all time, I mean in ANY pulling class. If we were pulling in the opposite direction like we usually do, he would've buried the truck into the hay rolls...not just bump them.

Last edited:
sucks i had to leave so early! little one wonted to go home!! im gonna buy me a camera just so i can be "Mr. Avatar", shep and chris ya had some hell yea pulls of what i got to see yalls trucks were on the A game! and sucks i missed barry and joe pull, but how did travis do in the ford?? what was every ones distances???

I'll try to get everyones distances today.

Weigh in pics...

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 15
Well, looks like no tractor pulls tonight at all. Well, my dad is gonna be disappointed now, too. Kinda doubt he'd want to go to the track with me. Damn it, I'm still pissed I missed the pull last night. Looking forward to it for over a month, and then I just get my days screwed up and miss it.

What kind of work do you do? Talked to a guy from World Testing today that said he was just testing some welds for TVA, and he had to fell about 200ft. of the 400ft. he was testing. lol Although, come to think of it. I believe that was some stuff for a dam. Can't remember which one he said though.

Im working at the TVA Shawnee Fossil Steam Plant, working out of the local 1214. wish i could have made this pull looks like you guys had a blast.

Damn it this sucks royally!! I didn't even notice what the date was yesterday. I was thinking the pulls were tonight. This just really ruins basically atleast the rest of this month. Are there anymore pulls tonight? My dad was wanting to go see some pulls, but if not I guess I'm going to the track instead. I am just totally depressed now. :(
I wish I had your #. I was looking for you. Dickson's pull is next thursday.

Well, looks like no tractor pulls tonight at all. Well, my dad is gonna be disappointed now, too. Kinda doubt he'd want to go to the track with me. Damn it, I'm still pissed I missed the pull last night. Looking forward to it for over a month, and then I just get my days screwed up and miss it.

None at all?? Hell, I'll pull again !

One of them even looked like it wanted to jump some hurdles on his launch.

lol kyle tate (sp) doing the kangaroo mating dance off the line!!

awesome pull Travis!

chris, shep....who was the dude in the red crew cab lmm?? never seen that truck before??

You talkin about Barry's red crew cab (Nail-It)?

Didn't get the video I hoped to get of him. He usually pulls way better than that.