Springfield, TN Street Legal Truck Pull - Sept. 3

We went to Ashland city 2 yrs. ago, they would not let us pull. they took our money, and gave it back later. i don't think they like Diesels. if someone will tell me for sure we can pull, i'll make the trip. otherwise i aint going.

I'll get all the info tomorrow. I missed my chance to pick it up yesterday. Apparently the group that puts on springfield is running ashland city. I'll post it as soon as I get my paws on it.

so if i wanted to enter in the 7500 LBS class my truck has to weigh less than 7500, right? and also if i drive my truck there would i be able to drop my torsion bars when i get there or would i have to drop them before i show up.

so if i wanted to enter in the 7500 LBS class my truck has to weigh less than 7500, right? and also if i drive my truck there would i be able to drop my torsion bars when i get there or would i have to drop them before i show up.

Yes, get under 7500 to pull in that class. Same goes for other classes. Drop your bars when you get there. You'll see us lined up using Phil's magic t-bar bolt removal tool!

Yes, get under 7500 to pull in that class. Same goes for other classes. Drop your bars when you get there. You'll see us lined up using Phil's magic t-bar bolt removal tool!

AKA Cordless Impact! LOL

Is Springfield Tn. still on, have'nt herd any talk about it lately ?

Is "open class" that Barry, Joe, myself usually pull in gonna be last as usual? Would like to make this pull.

I know there's a few around Waynesboro. Springfield is still on as far as I know Barry.

I like to go but no way I can b there by 6:30 for sign ups