SS/PS build

Is Bean still willing to sell the c10 or did he put it back together and decide to keep it? That was a killer deal on a proven chassis and trans.

I don't understand the whole Super Street being fast thing....yeah, a few have run low 9s, but low 10s have still won the Worlds the last two years!
I see what you're saying for sure. But I don't plan to go any slower. So what's the point no fighting a leaf spring set up?
Copy that. I have a big surprise for you if you want it. :ft:

Sounds expensive. Guess I'll call you now... 8600 for 8600? 8600 for 4300 sounds mo betta! LOL

Thought you werent gonna change anything? Whats the new plan?

Ya that was the freakin plan until smarty pants up there told me about a few things we could do to get buck nasty for little to nothing. So if I'm going to do that. F it might as well do it all... Waiting on some price quotes on a few things. I guess if that takes to long. I will move forward with changing nothing cause I'm already behind and can't wait long.

Ya that was the freakin plan until smarty pants up there told me about a few things we could do to get buck nasty for little to nothing. So if I'm going to do that. F it might as well do it all... Waiting on some price quotes on a few things. I guess if that takes to long. I will move forward with changing nothing cause I'm already behind and can't wait long.

Smarty pants? :thankyou2:

Back