SS/PS build

Don't have any pics right now. They mount just like a stock shock. Just aren't as wide so you have to make a couple spacers for the bottom mount. Other than that its all the same. Well of course you will have whatever your shock length is.

Did you move both the shock location at all on the rear?

Aint nobody got time for that. It was on the to do list, kind of. But not on the priority list. It will have to wait until later at this time.

Ha! Welcome to the world of race car to do lists..

Priority, needs, wants....

Well it fired, it runs, trans shifts correctly. So far so good. Big big big thanks to Fleece. They stayed up and let me wrench in their shop a few nights into the a.m. hours to get it going. Truck is back at their shop getting the cold pipe fixed. Hope to make a couple dyno runs tomorrow and test on Wednesday. Gotta make a bunch of clicks on the suspension and we should be another step closer. Biggest test will be if the driver can handle it LOL. Gonna do a night of all fuel passes and some roll out starts to get used to the truck. Then next week let my hair down a bit.

Attachments

• 20140601_152430.jpg
    20140601_152430.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 0
mevyta7u.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well it fired, it runs, trans shifts correctly. So far so good. Big big big thanks to Fleece. They stayed up and let me wrench in their shop a few nights into the a.m. hours to get it going. Truck is back at their shop getting the cold pipe fixed. Hope to make a couple dyno runs tomorrow and test on Wednesday. Gotta make a bunch of clicks on the suspension and we should be another step closer. Biggest test will be if the driver can handle it LOL. Gonna do a night of all fuel passes and some roll out starts to get used to the truck. Then next week let my hair down a bit.

suppose to have storms on wednesday....boooo

the pic anthony posted has all the other sponsors stickers on it but the one from phils photos doesnt. strange

Ya thrashed on it and never got them on. And didn't plan on going down the track Friday either. So first thing Saturday I put them on. Well the ones I could still use anyways. My box got rained on.

Ya thrashed on it and never got them on. And didn't plan on going down the track Friday either. So first thing Saturday I put them on. Well the ones I could still use anyways. My box got rained on.

You didn't plan on going down the track at 11:45 p.m. on Thursday. Insert Darren.

LOL, you had a crew ready to race that thing Thursday night.
Ya almost positive I told Darren like 10 times no. Then ignored him 10 other times. LOL Glad he kept pushing though. Was a relief to get it finished up. Even if I didn't sleep for a week and got a bad sunburn.

Suspension help wanted/needed.... Just sayin! Only made (5) 1/8 mile passes. Been too busy with work. So I'll be taking my bunny rabbit to North Carolina next weekend to open it up in the 1/4 and probably spray it for the first time. Who's going?

Well... I believe I'm going to back half the truck. Appears the big events are going to be pro street fields only so I want to do the best I can. And with the Super Street class as fast as it is now. There really isn't much difference. If I'm gonna get whipped by Micah and Ben in super street running 9.30's-9.50's. I might at well go to a class that every event seems to have and get whipped there LOL. To me it's only going to help grow the class. Micah, Ben, Ryan and Minter may as well follow me. The times those guys put up. They would likely be a big player in the pro class right off the bat.

Back