SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

I'm running Ver. 4.11I, Data: U:SS01B, which I think is the same as 1.7 but with udc compatibility.

That is totally different from 1.7 Being that you have an 03 I would ask around if it's worth upgrading to the newer version. The numbers I posted are for the 1.6B 1.7 so they will not work the same.

Made 743.6hp 1537 tq on John Isaac's (Floor It) dyno this week at our Amarillo event with 1.6B.

That is totally different from 1.7 Being that you have an 03 I would ask around if it's worth upgrading to the newer version. The numbers I posted are for the 1.6B 1.7 so they will not work the same.

I'll try switching back this weekend. At least I can compare notes again.

Here are the settings I was running this weekend on the dyno. Truck made 743hp/1537tq really smooth across the board. No peak. Got to over 700hp fast and held steady all the way to about 3800-3900rpm where I run out of fuel. Hopefully John will get me the actual graph soon. His printer broke on Saturday. This is with software 1.6B

L/H
T: 32/49
RP: 25/50
D: 30/40
TQ 2
RPM 4900
Preinjection stock

And here's a video of the 3rd pull

http://youtu.be/oxD1vHs6wCw

Here are the settings I was running this weekend on the dyno. Truck made 743hp/1537tq really smooth across the board. No peak. Got to over 700hp fast and held steady all the way to about 3800-3900rpm where I run out of fuel. Hopefully John will get me the actual graph soon. His printer broke on Saturday. This is with software 1.6B

This is because of your parts, not the tuning Correct?

And here's a video of the 3rd pull

http://youtu.be/oxD1vHs6wCw

........................................................................................................

........................................................................................................

Yes I honestly believe that is where my fuel is maxed out on a dyno due to my cp3 and possibly injectors. Dual cp3s and 200hp injectors are in the works after I get the auto in the truck. On the street the truck pulls strong and consistent to about 3900-4000rpms before the power starts to fall off

My problem is with higher LLD numbers, >20 run clean, but if you get to quick with the throttle it's smoke all over the place. with my high level numbers, if I runt he RPM's out at say, half throttle, it's a heavy haze, very smokey. Turn things down, WOT runs are sluggish.

argh. This is annoying. I can clean up 50psi, I can clean up 10 psi.. there's no way to clean up 30psi?

:(

once I drop the twins on I'll play with 1.7 a little more I suppose, seemed to run cleaner over all

Is there a known reason why it seems everyone is staying away from SSR59V411I_USS01B version? I have now ran all of the versions 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 and really liked the 1.5. Think that was the strongest feeling and I liked how my truck drove.

I just as of last night loaded up the SSR59V411I_USS01B version and have started to make changes to see if I can get comfortable with this version.

jason, udc covers maps throughout the load range, so maybe not with ssr, but you should be able to with udc.

yeah.. it's 32 degrees out. Super matched 63 over 83 twins that idles with the 100psi boost gauge needle NOT sitting on the peg (1psi?)... I can still rattle the crap out of it! sure, it's just for a fraction of the time the single turbo would rattle, but it still rattles ;-)

Another interesting point is 1.5b's 80-85mph surge is gone, with boost where it's supposed to be while cruising.

Been reading and reading and still can't find a good setting to use with a stock charger on my 06 5.9 with the ssr... Anyone out there know a good setting to match level 6 on edge? Or anything that is safe to run on a stock truck while I save up for the good ol bag o parts?

New to the SSR

Trying out an SSR from a friend and wondering where I should start? Here is what I have so far till money allows for more. SSR VR. 4.11, 90hp injectors, 165 Airdog2, boost fooler,valve springs, push rods, 5" turbo back exhaust, south bend dual disk.

Thanks Justin

I jumped off the SSR as fast as possible it was just a guessing game! I don't even want to try and remember that knightmare! Get the UDC it's well worth it!
Here I had some notes still:
LT 20
HT 32
LR 6
HR 30
LD 14
HD 12

Anyone Have a similiar setup to me im looking for some numbers to compare too!! Smarty SSR, S366 box turbo, II 125hp injectors, Dual CP3s, ADII 165, CFM intake Horn, Trend Push-rods, Custom Intake, Monster Mike full Billet Trans!!

Back