Stock bottom end dmax , 11.06 @ 123 on fuel

trentnell

I got a new best and cant believe i drove it home under its own power . The run was on fuel only and was done at weekend on the edge in SLC , D/A was 7405 ft :rockwoot: cant wait to see what it will due in Boise !

60 ft 1.64
1/8 7.1 @ 99 mph
1/4 11.06 @ 123.** mph

YouTube - Trent Nell 11.06@123mph

What was impressive was you coming out and running 12s after. Good runs Trent.

Very nice pass, I had a great time down there as well and it was nice to meet a few of you, and thanks Jared for the help tuning.

trent, whens the motor going under the knife?

trent, whens the motor going under the knife?

this winter its getting built ........

Why would he do something to it if it's holding?

It will pop , its only a matter of time . I think it may only be able take a few more of those runs , I am sure the rods are getting a bit shorter each time , they just arent short enough to affect combustion yet is my guess . Either way for the altitude its quite impressive IMOP . at sea level it could have been a 10.6 maybe :bang

this winter its getting built ........

It will pop , its only a matter of time . I think it may only be able take a few more of those runs , I am sure the rods are getting a bit shorter each time , they just arent short enough to affect combustion yet is my guess . Either way for the altitude its quite impressive IMOP . at sea level it could have been a 10.6 maybe :bang

The extra air from a sea level run could have destroyed the motor with the extra oxygen and higher cylinder pressure.

Then again, it might have broken into the tens!

Awesome run, I know my truck runs like a dog up there in Salt Lake compared to Vegas's 2100 ft elevation and 110*F temp.

Congrats Trent!

My street truck runs .3-.4 slower at this track compared to Firebird in Boise. Going to sea level from Boise, you can take another .1-.2 off. Fuel only and running twins.

If Trent was running N2O, I'd say he could pickup a .10/.20 at sea level, but with fuel only and a better hooking track(RMR is the worse hooking track I've been on), I really feel he is in the 10.8(or lower)range at any other track.

Just my .02

Congrats Trent! All that hard work is paying off, I'm really hoping you get what you want and blast a 10 before she pops.

Dude, holy sheet thats haulin! I didn't know unbuilt dmaxes could do that! What all is in it powerwise? And how much does it weigh in at?

Congrats Trent looks like you getting your truck running strong. cant wait for that race in Boise