Street/Race wheel/tire combinations SHOW THEM!

Ian here's another closeup of my ST II's, they have a few miles on them but they are great tires. You gave me the bug. I pulled the leveling kit out of mine the other day(almost broke my hand) and I'm looking for 1/2 ton coils and 2" blocks.

IMG_5118.jpg

i'm thinking that the 1/2 ton coils may not be a good idea for a street truck..too soft when you hit bumps.by cutting your stock springs you keep the firmer ride so nothing gets hit/rubbed when the truck is lower than stock.plus it is free to cut them!

i'm thinking that the 1/2 ton coils may not be a good idea for a street truck..too soft when you hit bumps.by cutting your stock springs you keep the firmer ride so nothing gets hit/rubbed when the truck is lower than stock.plus it is free to cut them!

ITS ALSO REDNECK ENGINEERING AND DANGEROUS TO CUT COILS

whats so dangerous about cutting coils? scared of sparks? it's more dangerous removing them.

redneck? last time i checked my local parts store did not sell lowering springs for my dodge.

I AM NOT A REDNECK!!!

They wont be in till the the middle of the week. And I cant make blocks for the rear until I get a set of coils for the front.... so for now its sitting on jack stands :doh:

i say you retire the green truck and just use your 3rd gen and 1st gen to haul everything around

that way you just pull the factory rear blocks and be done with it...it looks good on 97' CTDs truck

i say you retire the green truck and just use your 3rd gen and 1st gen to haul everything around

that way you just pull the factory rear blocks and be done with it...it looks good on 97' CTDs truck

hahah It has been retired, I have 1.5" material and 2" material for the rear blocks, I cant cut them down until I know the height of the front so it sits level or 1" above :doh:

I've got a new stack idea in the works :evil

hahah It has been retired, I have 1.5" material and 2" material for the rear blocks, I cant cut them down until I know the height of the front so it sits level or 1" above :doh:

I've got a new stack idea in the works :evil

good deal...

is it a stack for the hood???

285/60/18 BFG G-Force KDWs. Not soft enough for me, so I wouldn't recommend them. I can break them loose at will and anything more than 15lbs of boost on a launch breaks them loose. :bang

2003_0101003.jpg

2003_0101002.jpg

I was looking on the tire websites and they have a 295-50-16. I wonder how they would look.

Ok Ian Im sure you have those wheels and tires mounted by now. Lets see some pics.

:bang they will arrive tomorrow, I dropped the rims off today.

the rig is sitting on jack stands currently :doh:

Hood stack would be cool but I think it would block the tree... :tree:

I have been thinking the same thing. Wondering if it would, but I think it would clear it. The trees are a little bit of ways out though. Something else to think about is a tail wind blowing smoke towards the tree and making it hard to see.

yeah I dont want to block the tree so the stack will be behind the cab:rockwoot::rockwoot:

KaPOW!

Im still waiting on gasser coils then Ill lower the rear to sit 1" above the front :headbang:

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

Looks great Ian. I see you still have the plow mount on the fron I bet that thing is fun to push snow in:hehe:

Back