Street/Race wheel/tire combinations SHOW THEM!

Looks great Ian. I see you still have the plow mount on the fron I bet that thing is fun to push snow in:hehe:

Thanks Pete! I planned on taking the bumper off, plow brackets, front coils and rear blocks but I was too excited to put the tires/wheels on so that stuff will have to wait a week :hehe: the darn thing hasnt seen snow in 3 years.... well other than the ride home from getting twins

I'm glad to finally see those wheels on there. I remember the first photoshop I saw of it, seems like a long time ago. I like the look of a reg cab. In 16 years when I can kick the kids out I may buy one and switch all the parts over lol.

Thanks Pete! I planned on taking the bumper off, plow brackets, front coils and rear blocks but I was too excited to put the tires/wheels on so that stuff will have to wait a week :hehe: the darn thing hasnt seen snow in 3 years.... well other than the ride home from getting twins

Well if you are just going to get rid of the plow bracket, and I assume your weight bracket since I don't think it is going to be doing any pulling. I am sure I can find a 2nd gen with a sport bumper on it, that it will all fit..:rockwoot:

It looks real good, can't wait to see it with the rollpan and stack on it.
Rick

Id like to sell the plow bracket and wiring together if your interested.

Roll pan is being sprayed with rhino and will be done tomorrow but Im going to pick it up Wednesday.

hey guys, will the proxes work for my truck for daily driving and at the track.i have an 07 QC 4by4. are they safe, i keep hearing people telling me an e-rated tire.i dont tow or haul anything. just daily and track.thanks fella's, oh yeh stock rims stock height.

hey guys, will the proxes work for my truck for daily driving and at the track.i have an 07 QC 4by4. are they safe, i keep hearing people telling me an e-rated tire.i dont tow or haul anything. just daily and track.thanks fella's, oh yeh stock rims stock height.

I have ben running them on mine for a while now. They have been on a couple thousand mile road trips as well.

how much does your rig weigh, also what are they rated.compared to an e rating

how much does your rig weigh, also what are they rated.compared to an e rating

I havent weighed it in a while but I'd guess just under if not right at 7k. The size I have 305/50/20's have one of the highest load ratings for the proxes though.

ive been back and fourth with them, just trying to make the right decision.i dont want a blow out at the track or on the road.also i have a 410 rear what would it do if i went to a 285/70R16, from the stocker's.would it effect my quarter times.thanks

ive been back and fourth with them, just trying to make the right decision.i dont want a blow out at the track or on the road.also i have a 410 rear what would it do if i went to a 285/70R16, from the stocker's.would it effect my quarter times.thanks

I dont know about the 410's but if you have the RPM's you will be fine.

well when you get a slightly bigger tire does my 410's go to closser to 500 or down to 373's.

It will make it like you have higher gears. I think mine end up around 32-33"

i talked to somebody at toyo on the phone just now and they said they dont have anything for my truck with the proxes according to there weight whatever sheet, just those open country toyo's

i just got a pair of Proxes ST's and wheels for the rears(i'm 2WD)..305 50 20..they are rated for 3080#'s each @50psi according to the sidewalls..

PIC-0327.jpg

if they aren't enough, i'll run Proxes on all 4 corners for the street and have to get a pair of slicks..

it really looks gay with only 2 new wheels.:doh:

PIC-0324.jpg

I went with Proxes ST 305/60/18 and ProComp 1079 18x9.5 wheels. Got a good deal and couldn't pass it up.

DSC03229.jpg

DSC03227.jpg

do you guys think that my truck is to heavy being a 4by4 for those tires.stock rim size and suspension

Back