Street/Race wheel/tire combinations SHOW THEM!

IC-Smoke

Oh SNAP!
Hey gang, lets see some wheel/tire photos on your drag truck. Please post the rim and tire size :Cheer:

Im going to thow 1/2 ton springs under my 01 as well as new blocks in the rear to keep it level but havent decided on a wheel/tire package yet.

I like the DIAMO "Karat" rims but they only come in 10" wide :doh:
DI17K_Blkfull.jpg

Ill be wraping them with a set of TOYO Proxes S/T's
toyoproxesst_full.jpg

:popcorn:

The Tires are M&H Dot Cheater Slicks 30x14x16 with M&H tubes . The rims are Eagle Alloy series 186 , 16x10 . They work pretty well we have had consistant 1.5 60ft an even had a 1.49 60ft on our last pass . Wouldnt work on the street though .

Attachments

• shop truck 032.jpg
    shop truck 032.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 233
Nice rig! that might be a little extreme for my setup but maybe some day!

I should have changed the title to street/race tires (If a mod can do this please do)

I just dont want to see a bunch of lifted rigs with mud tires for options :rules:

The Tires are M&H Dot Cheater Slicks 30x14x16 with M&H tubes . The rims are Eagle Alloy series 186 , 16x10 . They work pretty well we have had consistant 1.5 60ft an even had a 1.49 60ft on our last pass . Wouldnt work on the street though .

What has been done to the front of that truck suspension wise? How much has it been lowered? Looks good!

We made new adjustable four link bars instead of the non adjustable stockers . Then we got rid of the stock coils an shocks an put double ajustable QA1 coil overs in place . I will try an get some pictures soon for ya

Very nice. How many people run the proxes on the road? I have not heard of many drag radials you can actually get out and run on the street.

I run Falken ziex 305 50 r 20s on RPM wheels work good for me so far

We made new adjustable four link bars instead of the non adjustable stockers . Then we got rid of the stock coils an shocks an put double ajustable QA1 coil overs in place . I will try an get some pictures soon for ya

That would be awesome, thanks!

195/50/15 on a 15x5 Centerline Telstar.

Attachments

• tire.jpg
    tire.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 108
Here are mine Ian, 20x9 procomp 6001's with 305'50'20 toyo proxes ST II's

IMG_5118.jpg

IMG_5113.jpg

IMG_4962.jpg

This is the only one I have, but you can see the adjustable link bars. I'm sure Carey will post up more.
Picture1477.jpg

What are some of you guys pulling for 60' times with these combos?

I pulled a 1.59 sixty foot on nitto terra grapplers those seem to hook pretty decent

I have these for the track M/T street 33/10.5/16<---never used YET!!! On an eagle alloy 16x10
Dec. 2.2008 007.jpg

Dec. 2.2008 008.jpg

Dec. 2.2008 012.jpg

And daily grind tires are toyo proxes s/t 305/60/18. I love them! Cut a 2.0 short time at the local track with them. My only advice they dont need to be warmed up as much:hehe::hehe:

Back