Stuckey 8.91 @ 148

The show is set to air sometime in February. I should be around a computer later to get the video put up. Sorry bout your truck Darren.

I see ppalmer lurking below. Maybe he will talk more about it!! Come on Phillip!

Congratulations to Mr. Earl Stuckey and Team Green from all of the SunCoast crew!! :cheer: Yall def earned this one and what a great way to do so :clap:

When Robert called last night I knew that they must of run good. He sounded like a kid that just got his first toy, he couldn't seem to get the words out as he was jumping up and down, Congratulations Team Green

When Robert called last night I knew that they must of run good. He sounded like a kid that just got his first toy, he couldn't seem to get the words out as he was jumping up and down, Congratulations Team Green

x2 He was pumped!!

Must have been the combo round and if Darren broke whoever chose the slowest time is the automatic winner. I really want to hear what Ken Herring has to say, he always seems totally astonished when a diesel makes a good pass. Can hardly wait to see it.

Must have been the combo round and if Darren broke whoever chose the slowest time is the automatic winner. I really want to hear what Ken Herring has to say, he always seems totally astonished when a diesel makes a good pass. Can hardly wait to see it.

They re filmed it against another Guy...

Didn't they run 126mph in the 1/8th as per the other thread? Wonder what's up with the 22mph back-half?

Id quess thier either gear bound [dont know thier tranny or gearing] or let off the nitrous around the 1/8th and stayed hard on the fuel to save the engine, the chuck of that 8 second pass was already determined by the 1/8th mile mark. Congrats guys!

Last edited: