Stuckey 8.91 @ 148

Didn't they run 126mph in the 1/8th as per the other thread? Wonder what's up with the 22mph back-half?

Talking with flipper he said it run out of gear about 1100 - 1200 ft so he let off the NOS at that point.

Do you run out of gear, or do you run out of RPM? I have always wondered this.

Congrats to Team Green. They made an awesome pass. Conditions were perfect that night. It was a very impressive run. Also wanted to let everyone know that Will Jones (syrupdawg) made it on an episode also. Although he did have some fueling problems which slowed him down about a second from which he normally runs, he still layed down a 12.50 with a single turbo fuel only 12v that he drives everyday. If we could have got the S10 down the track that would have made 3 diesel trucks on the show. And all from the same small town!

i think ashley black was there as well w/ his truck. i hope we can get more and more diesel's on shows like that. bring more to the sport.

Do you run out of gear, or do you run out of RPM? I have always wondered this.

Not enough gear to keep the engine in a range it's making power would make more sense....at least that's what me and Robert were discussing at ORP in 09. At the time they were running 3.55's and a 33" tall slick and were looking for a way to get more gear so they weren't having to turn the engine quite as hard.

That was a while back, and I'm sure a lot has changed since then....but Robert was awesome to talk to for a couple hours about my project, and what to watch out for during the construction....and on a day they were having issues to boot!

I'll say again....WAY TO GO TEAM GREEN!!!
Chris

i found the video on youtube! looks like it cuts off at the end of the video but man...is that truck quick!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3Ua3WNonQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3Ua3WNonQ[/ame]

Last edited:
Congrats guys. we want video. but we will have to wait for the show to air i amagine. when is it airing.