Stuckey 8.91 @ 148

Congrats to Team Green!!!!

8.91 @ 148 at SGMP

Darren was supposed to run side by side for a shot at 2 records at once, but had a motor issue after the burnout.

Congrats Earl, Phillip, Robert and the rest of Team Green!!

Sure is sad watching these dinosoures die. yep extinction is right around the corner. truelly a sad day, oh well long live the CR.:hehe:

Team Green, congrats that is awesome ,you guys have always been my favorite Pro Street truck and I still talk about the time I met you guys in Tulure California a few years back. I wonder how many times I have had said wonder what Stucky runs through out the years and it looks like that statement will not be changing , once again congraduation!!!

Congrats to all of Team Green!!! Hopefully one of you guys managed to get a hug from Paige too ;)

Congrats to Team Green, anyone know the date it is going to air I remember someone said it was going to be in February it's got to be coming soon right?

Congrats to Team Green, anyone know the date it is going to air I remember someone said it was going to be in February it's got to be coming soon right?

I've got the whole series set to record, should be fun to watch and see what Ken has to say.

I wish I was able to do that, that is why I was hoping someone new a date then I could clear my schedule, I really want to see it.

Yeah, if anyone finds the date that it's airing post it up!

This is just a guess, but since they have started the new season and have had two new shows from Georgia, the last one having a 12 sec dodge, I'm assuming the next show will have the Stucky pass. On Direct TV that will be Tuesday March 1st. It shows here on the west coast at 3pm so I'm assuming that would be 6pm in the east.

i've got my dvr to record the shows, hopefully i don't miss it. but its been acting a littl funny lately.

i've got my dvr to record the shows, hopefully i don't miss it. but its been acting a littl funny lately.

Yeah, DVR has been acting up lately as well. I finally just programmed it to record all shows, not just new episodes because sometimes new shows are labeled incorrectly.

someday I'll be their competition. I'll be "Team Mad," but until then, congrats! This is just one more video to show my friends who think my diesel obsession is stupid.

someday I'll be their competition. I'll be "Team Mad," but until then, congrats! This is just one more video to show my friends who think my diesel obsession is stupid.

Let us know how that works out for you.