Stuckey 8.91 @ 148

Awesome great pass and what else can you say but wow on that time!

I was really hoping that bus would rip but it was a terd.

I was really hoping that bus would rip but it was a terd.

The guy that owns it says that he drives it everyday. He said it is his only vehicle and he has a 50 mile one way trip. He is like a straight hippy lol and that was the first time he had ever been down the track in it. He had to borrow a helmet from the track. It really is something different and kind of cool but the first time I saw it I expexted a better time too

That was great, cleaned it up too, wonder how much NOS he was using. Hate the combo round, don't get to really spotlight the vehicles very well. Ken was sure surprised. I think I heard or read the first rig that Stuckey was suppose to run against broke and they put in the VW bus as a fill in.

LOL, I'll bet they were figuring something like 11 flat for Stuckey and 10 flat for the bus!

That was great, cleaned it up too, wonder how much NOS he was using. Hate the combo round, don't get to really spotlight the vehicles very well. Ken was sure surprised. I think I heard or read the first rig that Stuckey was suppose to run against broke and they put in the VW bus as a fill in.

it cleaned up so much at the big end because he coasted. ran out of gear. the tranny in that truck was setup for 1/8th mile not 1/4 mile. and it still ran that time.

About 20lbs:nos:

it cleaned up so much at the big end because he coasted. ran out of gear. the tranny in that truck was setup for 1/8th mile not 1/4 mile. and it still ran that time.

I just didn't fall off of the turnip truck. He coasted all right but after the finish line. It clean up not much after the 1/8 mile. You don't run that kind of mph coasting.

I just didn't fall off of the turnip truck. He coasted all right but after the finish line. It clean up not much after the 1/8 mile. You don't run that kind of mph coasting.

he could of kept the rpms up for an 1/8 after he toped the gear out. being unloaded at that high rpm would clean up right?

Back