Stuckey 8.91 @ 148

Congratulations Team Green and Georgia Diesel Mafia, Its good enough to get three trucks picked to be on T.V., and all be from around the same area, and Team Green to set a record, thats something to be proud of and again Congrats Team Green!!!

Yeah that's my video, just didn't know how to upload it here. I was about to put the link up but nevermind!

Great pass guys. Congrats to Earl, Phillip, Robert, Charlie and everyone else involved. Thanks Steve B.

I stand corrected on the tranny ...just what I was told...

But, is it OEM specs like something anyone can buy and run in a street truck?

Thats what always confused / frustrated me about Pro STREET class... Linco's / Hand opp. clutch auto's, etc. aren't realistic or cost affective..

Fast none the less...

I stand corrected on the tranny ...just what I was told...

But, is it OEM specs like something anyone can buy and run in a street truck?

Thats what always confused / frustrated me about Pro STREET class... Linco's / Hand opp. clutch auto's, etc. aren't realistic or cost affective..

Fast none the less...

Oh stop it Swole. Your making this sound like a 2.6 sledpulling discussion!LOL

Just to clarify the situation as to what transmission was in the green truck: It's a full billet comp 48RE with our new OM3GA input shaft and converter, stubby output shaft kit, and our full electronic shift VB w/PCS controller. All these parts are off the shelf and stocked for anyone who wants to purchase them. Also keep in mind that the trans that clicked off the 8.91 was also the same one that was in the truck at Redneck's, Buck's (where it broke a driveshaft), and at Pass Time. No R&R nor replacement of the trans or converter. No double overdrive (58RE) was used due to the fact that Team Green was still geared for the 1/8th mile races they just completed.

Congratulations again to Mr. Earl and all of Team Green!

Last edited:
Just to clarify the situation as to what transmission was in the green truck: It's a full billet comp 48RE with our new OM3GA input shaft and converter and our stubby output shaft kit. All these parts are off the shelf and stocked for anyone who wants to purchase them. Also keep in mind that the trans that clicked off the 8.91 was also the same one that was in the truck at Redneck's, Buck's (where it broke a driveshaft), and at Pass Time. No R&R nor replacement of the trans or converter. No double overdrive (58RE) was used due to the fact that Team Green was still geared for the 1/8th mile races they just completed.

Congratulations again to Mr. Earl and all of Team Green!

Those guys are just bad a$$ thats all there is to it!:rockwoot:

Cost effective when compared to what?

I found a Lenco pretty cheap:
Titanium Racing lenco trans - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I was just stating that I've never understood why the class is called "ProStreet" when you can't find a hand opp. clutch auto or linco on the street. Now Yes, I'm sure some idiot may try or have done it just to prove a point...but that all..

As for it being something that a normal truck can run via Dallas' post about the specs, well then it makes it all the more special and bad A$$...

Oh stop it Swole. Your making this sound like a 2.6 sledpulling discussion!LOL

LOL

I gotta stir some chit every now and again! :)

One day I'll have a copy of the green transmission in my turd...