stucky's truck

how does robert get so much fuel out of there p-pump. i know it not from schieds. so who is building there pumps. i need to get a p-pump built for my dually. who is the best p-pump guy? they said they a guy that helps tune it for them. does any one know who that might be.

I can't think of the last time I have laughed this fricken hard from a thread on a diesel message board.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

BigDodge said:
how does robert get so much fuel out of there p-pump. i know it not from schieds. so who is building there pumps. i need to get a p-pump built for my dually. who is the best p-pump guy? they said they a guy that helps tune it for them. does any one know who that might be.

i heard jeff garmon was helping robert with his ppump technology:hehe:

Last edited:
Amish Elegance said:
To grind the ole nacho on the fence, I'll lob one over the other side of the wall...

What does a brother do when first round puts him on the trailer?

Team Quarterman's theme song... :hehe:

Equal opportunity heckler. :cheer:

damn that's rude AE but somewhat true but things are changing i hope. got me some of them titanium rods coming from dennis.:fish:

Last edited:
.........if there ever was a Sticky.

Thanks fellas, this is GREAT! BTW, all you guys are full of it. We all know no one has anything........Greg said so. He said there isn't any Competiton. Looks like you guys will need to step it up a bit to run with the Bs Banks truck. :hehe:

quarterman said:
damn that's rude AE but somewhat true but things are changing i hope. got me some of them titanium rods coming from dennis.:fish:

15213_01%5B1%5D.jpg

Ok there in the mail

Thanks for the great site AE! Too bad we couldn't get these girls out for Bowling Green, or any DHRA race... LOL
7.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

God Bless Us.... Everyone.

BFD, we'll have to see what Dunbar can do. Times they be a changin...

Look Dennis and Shela.... Kum-Ho tires!! :hehe: :hehe:

quarterman said:

Didn't mean to be rude, Quarterman. I've had more first round knockouts than most boxers. (let that spin around in your head, ending with a mental picture of an amish guy in the stands pounding cold ones while trucks fly by. ) Come join me if your high dollar rods give out. I'll have a cold one waiting. :Cheer:

Heard you like Draft beer AE. I think someone spotted you out on the town:

amish_zach.jpg

:hehe: YOU STOLE MY SOUL! :hehe:

Caught me on a sissy night. Usually its a little stiffer than beer by the time my horse gets me to the bar.

Touche' PT. :clap:

quarterman said:
they better make alot of it sounds like dennis and the pursuit to have all the glory is eating it up qwick

Things are looking good. Timbeaux got me one of those interest only 3rd mortgages. He got my payment right where I needed to be:rockwoot: . Look out Quarterman, Garmon, and Stuckey....It is A$$ busting time.

Somebody better tell Robert that he better get that pump back to Garmon if they want to run with me. I may even enter ProMod.:rockwoot:

Dennis

Amish Elegance said:
Didn't mean to be rude, Quarterman. I've had more first round knockouts than most boxers. (let that spin around in your head, ending with a mental picture of an amish guy in the stands pounding cold ones while trucks fly by. ) Come join me if your high dollar rods give out. I'll have a cold one waiting. :Cheer:

i appreciate that but i don't know who the hell you are. ive never seen an amish looking fella like the one on the post but i'll keep the lookout. if them damn rod's fail i,m gonna need help getting a refund. we will have that beer after i win.:D