Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull March 19th

well nvm iam out changed the cam sensor still cant get the code to go away studers every once in while this s$%^s balls figure i needed my a game to hang with joe and kyle so i ant comeing unless i can figure this out

well nvm iam out changed the cam sensor still cant get the code to go away studers every once in while this s$%^s balls figure i needed my a game to hang with joe and kyle so i ant comeing unless i can figure this out

Had same issue last year. Make sure it deep enough in front cover. Make sure it good in clean on connect. Also check crank sensor to make sure it reading tone ring. I changed both at central ky smoke out in code came back. Went ahead a ran it never had code come back.

thanks jordan all conections r good so now to volt testing wires to the ecm and i would run if it was just a code but the studder everyonce in a while is what got me concern hate to trash my motor over something small good luck to all haloman get some good video so i can c what i missed

We are getting ready to tear into some BBQ chicken and all the fixins. Sorry to hear you couldn't make it.

Still 7 Pm Start time? Anybody know class order or have an address to put in GPS?

Im loaded and ready to go.... C yall there.

Lynn

(Kino Fab)Bragg's running the co pilot seat, I'm holding down the back seat LOL

We're about to get on Natcher in BG...if you see this black freight train 'a rollin...MOVE Lynn's let'n er eat! :hehe:

Last edited:
Thought the trucks were going to pull earlier. Crap this is gonna be a long night. Still twenty tractors to go. Could have started at five.

Would like to thank every one for coming out. Lots of carnage tonite. We gutted rear end for sure in 3.0 class. Hope everyone had a good time see you guys at TS

What a way to start off pulling season lots of broke trucks and driving home at 1:30am

Oh and just hit a deer!

Last edited:
P.S.

This made it worth the drive.

holeechit.jpg

Lots of Carnage tonight in pretty much every class except the tractor class. Some trucks looked more like bucking rodeo bulls down the track. First pull I've been to and seen body panels falling to pieces from some of the rough rides. Drive line companies will be in business for sure for a next couple weeks.

I had a great time non the less. Still working the kinks out on this new setup under lynn's 2wd. Didn't get the weights set right, plus we were 1000lbs light. But oh well, that all part of the learning processes with new setups.

Well, it was a late night but a good time! The track was rough as ****! Just wish I would have pulled on the right tune in the 2.6 class:bang. O well, I was pleased with how it ran in the open class and didn't break anything :Cheer: