Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull March 19th

yes but there are a ton of different rules that go with the 2.6 protrusion rule of 1/8" im just trying not to piss everyone off like i did in ohio

Im going to look at your charger with a magnifying glass you cheaterLOL! just kidding. I got my new motor running saturday so its on Mr Hill:poke:

Still looking forward to it. Gonna have plenty of food at my parent's house before. Look for me in the shirt as usual.

lol kyle im rooting for you:cheer: and thanks for the luck i teched legal at my last pull and im still a cheater who woulda thunk it lol

haloman i message u about your pre pull get togauther and no reply guess iam not kool enough to go lol

I never got a pm from you. Maybe I missed a reply in this thread. Sending you a pm with my number.

Dan I think we're going to leave e'ville around noon maybe a little after. I'll have to call ya cause I dont remember how to get there.

lol kyle im rooting for you:cheer: and thanks for the luck i teched legal at my last pull and im still a cheater who woulda thunk it lol

How many times are you gonna say you were legal at the last pull? Was you not standing there when evan showed you why your cover wasnt legal? Yes you were passed by the techs but they didnt know all the rules. But it was a nice run. Good luck this weeekend!

im gonna say i was legal bc i was...by what was teched i was legal. y dont u just bring ur truck over to sturgis and pull with us i love beating the raw deal truck..........

im gonna say i was legal bc i was...by what was teched i was legal. y dont u just bring ur truck over to sturgis and pull with us i love beating the raw deal truck..........

I can tell you what they will say to far of a drive. Have invited in past in they didnt make trip down when bob series was here last summer.