Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull March 19th

as long as nothing changes work wise I will be making the first hook on my truck

i went to the indoor pull in murfreesborro this year and to the pull in louisville kentucky and personaly i like to see the smoke i mean hell thats why i built a diesel and not a gas truck lol

i went to the indoor pull in murfreesborro this year and to the pull in louisville kentucky and personaly i like to see the smoke i mean hell thats why i built a diesel and not a gas truck lol

You'll see why we need smoke tubes at sturgis. Smokey as fuk. I put a brand new air filter on last year for that pull and by the end of the night it was black.

I just wish they would get some Smoke tubes.

Same here after watching the Delkab pulls and seeing the truck blow the smoke tube and knowing how hot of trucks are gonna be at strugis it seems its gonna make it awful inside there this year.

you know for alot of diesel truck pullers yal sure do whine alot about smoke if you cant deal with the smoke maybe you should think about alcohol or a gas truck i aint sure but i dont believe they smoke lol

just asking i saw he was from evensville -------- does any one happen to know a address for sturgins were i could maybe put it in my gps to try to keep from getting lost lol