Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull March 19th

no i am from springfield tn but i rode race horses in high school spent many summers at ellis park

There is 2 pulls in Evansville this year. The first is the first week in July (See tri-state truck pulling in this section) the other will be the fair pull last Thursday of July.

I'm not going to be pulling at sturgis the motor is three weeks out yet.

kyle does track bite that hard i should think about just runing my singles most indoor pulls i seen seem priety lose i was gona bring them down anyway guess it wont take long to change them out once i look the track over deff ant gona run 8500 pounds dont have that meny lead bars hahha

kyle does track bite that hard i should think about just runing my singles most indoor pulls i seen seem priety lose i was gona bring them down anyway guess it wont take long to change them out once i look the track over deff ant gona run 8500 pounds dont have that meny lead bars hahha

Bringing both sets is a good idea. Years past its deffinetly been a parts eating track but this year could be different I guess.

i like my tracks like my ladys to lol and when i get finished with them both everyone else try to get were i have alredy been lol

I wont have my truck up and running yet it will be end of april before im good to go its looking decided to go a lil wilder again ha

yea and the pant still inst finished panted got switched over to nights so its hard to keep them dang high school boys motivated ugh try to keep from freaking out till wed night