Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull March 19th

What are you trying to suggest?

Come down in pull, would like to see you guy's down this way some. me In a few others make it your guy's way a couple times a year. Be nice to have you guy's down want to make sport get bigger here in western ky

Come down in pull, would like to see you guy's down this way some. me In a few others make it your guy's way a couple times a year. Be nice to have you guy's down want to make sport get bigger here in western ky

We get many requests to come and hook at places. Sometimes there are other pulls located closer to home and it makes more since to just go there.

will they have a street diesel class?

im gonna say i was legal bc i was...by what was teched i was legal. y dont u just bring ur truck over to sturgis and pull with us i love beating the raw deal truck..........

Wrong you wasn't legal at all. You know you wasn't. You act all cool bout it at the pull then you act like a dick head on here. Do you not remember evan showing you y it wasn't legal? Funny but not just an hour ago I had the exact duplicate charger you have in my handsand was pointed out 3 or so reasons why its not legal.I guess that's where they come up w there extra claim of 100 horse but not reading the rules.and as far as beating me yeah u did.but my whole motor and tranny had 10 min of run time on it. And had a tranny issue at the end that killed me so you get a legal charger on your truck and ill get my bugs worked out then let's run em and see what happens.

sounds good to me just answer me one ? and ill drop it....did they tech anything on ur turbo besides looking at it? cuz if they didnt i dont wanna hear chit from you or anybody else bout it....it passed so it was LEGAL...get over it....by the way i have finally came up with the new name for my truck....The Real Deal.

sounds good to me just answer me one ? and ill drop it....did they tech anything on ur turbo besides looking at it? cuz if they didnt i dont wanna hear chit from you or anybody else bout it....it passed so it was LEGAL...get over it....by the way i have finally came up with the new name for my truck....The Real Deal.

I recall puttin it on you at sheid. And also puttin over 20ft on you at the bob super pull with my exhibition hook..so does that make you the real deal? You seemed like a pretty cool guy at the pull even congradulated you myself..my truck didnt act right but hey that happens.but i guess will find out when we run together again. goodluck this weekend hope ugot legal turbo now. by the way i dont blame you for having an illegal charger not ur fault

Just an FYI name already taken.

Wait Joe, Ive got the best, call it "Get Over It"! lol I love it! Actually thats the name of my boat. Ill bring the sticker down for ya!

Quit arguing over whos dicks bigger on every thread. Run your trucks not your mouth.

Last edited:
thanks for telling me i was doing that...im sorry to everyone on this thread i want to tell everyone that i will be coming to sturgis cuz its a fun hook and the ppl are great please bring your trucks so we can continue to have these events

i guess iam i was starting to wonder this afternoon truck wouldnt run or better yet stay runing after takeing apart the whole fuel system trouble shooting every thing and me and troops banging our heads finely narrowed it down to a dang cam sensor after it finely threw a code lucky dodge dealership had one in stock... so ill be there ready to run