Sturgis, KY March 21

gotta feeling the new set up with a 2.6 is gonna be a beast:evil if im feeling lucky i might pull the new 08 dont think the BAMF quite makes the cut with the atmospheric being a 3.7 lol:Cheer:

When you bringin the 08 up to e-ville for us to see?

When you bringin the 08 up to e-ville for us to see?

Ill be in town next weekend prolly be running around town saturday and sunday... friday its gonna be in the garage got an AFE, DPF/cat Delete, and Spartan plus im murdering it out Black FX4 grille, and bumpers and dark tint :rockwoot:

Ill be in town next weekend prolly be running around town saturday and sunday... friday its gonna be in the garage got an AFE, DPF/cat Delete, and Spartan plus im murdering it out Black FX4 grille, and bumpers and dark tint :rockwoot:

Damn! Me and John are coming over to find your money tree.

Red and black was a dually last year and i finish second last year in pull off. So what happen in West by God Virgina Brandon?:cool:

I wonder if I'd snap another pinion this year? I am tempted to pull again but with a new block I am kind of nervous.

hey does anyone know the gas classes. Im bringing a gas motor truck with me too. Just trying to fingure out what class he could run.

anyone know what kinda of pump that truck had last year? the all red dually with one stack? red ladder bars.

Anyone got the complete rules, just wondering if you can bush down from a 2.8 to 2.6

From what I remember last year they would let you. Of course the rules can change all the time. I hope you show up with a truck. That would be worth driving up to see since we are going to be pushing the limit to get Barrys(nail it) truck done in time. It was a great pull last year but it sure does get narrow quick at the end. lol.

From what I remember last year they would let you. Of course the rules can change all the time. I hope you show up with a truck. That would be worth driving up to see since we are going to be pushing the limit to get Barrys(nail it) truck done in time. It was a great pull last year but it sure does get narrow quick at the end. lol.

Last year the only turbo rule was no twins. This year its strict 2.6 from what I hear. Butzdiesel should know for sure.

I just called them and they said there will be a flyer next week. I am going to call them then and they can email it to me.

fine finish

as for gas classes they have super stock, pro street factory gas and mod gas normally. only rules on diesel class that i have heard is 26inch hitch hight and 2.6 charger.

Ive got a buddy who has a 02 chevy 6.0. It has a good amount of work done to it. He is between a stock and a alcohol burnin truck.

Back