Sturgis, KY March 21

Where it says suspension stops must be bolt in, I have a 2" receiver welded to the frame rail but the actual stop gets bolted into the reciever so am I within the rules?

4 days till Sturgis, Does anyone know about what time the Diesel's will pull ? I'm not going to get there till around 9 or 10

Me and a few are heading out to watch this weekend hope too see blair there again (red dually) I know them boys lerk around here :)

Funny there webpage has my vid of brads bad VP44

Not yet, I really wanted to be ready for Sturgis. I'm going to come and watch I guess we will be ready for TS. I'm having a problem with patients. Everyone keeps telling me to be patient, but i'm starting to get GRUMPY.

Dang guys I was hopein to get to pull with you all. I will be there pulling with my gray dodge come up and introduce your self if you see me!!

RULES

ya know why have rules when there not going to go by em. im not trying to be a b***h bout things but have rules where got to be a 2.6 class in that no adapter plate can be used for turbo in no spray can be used but pretty fun the guy that won had both in they done tech on the top three after pull was over in he pulled his water/meth off before tech got out to inspect it. it was on the ground in he claimed it was anti freeze, pretty fun i wouldnt run anti freeze in my truck that will burn. just wondering what sum of ur guys thoughts are on something like this.

ya know why have rules when there not going to go by em. im not trying to be a b***h bout things but have rules where got to be a 2.6 class in that no adapter plate can be used for turbo in no spray can be used but pretty fun the guy that won had both in they done tech on the top three after pull was over in he pulled his water/meth off before tech got out to inspect it. it was on the ground in he claimed it was anti freeze, pretty fun i wouldnt run anti freeze in my truck that will burn. just wondering what sum of ur guys thoughts are on something like this.

I didnt see the adapter plate thing in the rules i guess? Which truck was yours? That truck that won is a mean truck no matter what.

white 03 with L&L Diesel on the winshield, i didnt have enough traction i was orignally building truck for new drag strip that opened last summer but own decided to close it, so my toyo proxes st2 tires wasnt cut out for pulling. in we just got my head studs etc put back on last nite before pull, we finished it at 10 mins tell seven so didnt really have time to do any testing.

as for results

bad duvall got 1st

Blair Byers got 2nd

chirs boltie got 3rd

shane robinson made the rules up for the event in there was supose to be no adapter turbo in spray, he said last nite that the fair board had switched the rules to there liking. im not sure bout the just going by the rules he gave us local guys.

Yea this pull was BS. Teching after the pull is reducilous. If any of those trucks would have been DQ'd I would have been in the money

Back