Suncoast Converters presents 3rd Annual Gator Diesel Drags

seeing that I won't make the 50K race, I will be attending this one..

I heard Turbo Matt was buying all the Grey Goose I could drink..

All I can say Pete is you better be a lot tougher than you look!!!!! I've been on both ends of Matt Wells and the Goose:lolly: Just ask Brad Morse, or Amy Garmon, or josiah, or well you get the picture. Gary

All I can say Pete is you better be a lot tougher than you look!!!!! I've been on both ends of Matt Wells and the Goose:lolly: Just ask Brad Morse, or Amy Garmon, or josiah, or well you get the picture. Gary
I distinctly remember you disappearing very quickly once we got back to jeff's house after the dyno day.

I can handle my own. Matt and I have enjoyed the sweet nectar of the gods before.:Cheer: Actually it was at a camping trip that you sponsored but never showed up to..

hell yeah sounds fun if u think that old ford can keep up LOL

Awww **** I can see it now..... Didn't make Florida, we raced the tow rigs with loads and broke. The ole Ford pulled all 4 trucks back to Louisiana. LOL

I have a couple of acres about 30min north east of the track in Middleburg
(32068). If any of you long distance guys need a place to camp/ stage up before or after the event, you are welcome & secure here. (Bring Goose!)
Theres lots of good food & shopping, but no hotels. (PM me for my address)
Waldo (32694) has a nice new hotel, that is closer to the track & likely cheaper than most of the Gainesville lodging:
Waldo Florida hotels, Sleep Inn Suites Waldo FL hotel
But be EXTRA carefull driving there, as Waldo is one of the nations WORST speedtraps!
(Not an exageration...out of state plate/ count on being interviewed!)

Last edited:
I have a couple of acres about 30min north east of the track in Middleburg
(32068). If any of you long distance guys need a place to camp/ stage up before or after the event, you are welcome & secure here. (Bring Goose!)
Theres lots of good food & shopping, but no hotels. (PM me for my address)
Waldo (32694) has a nice new hotel, that is closer to the track & likely cheaper than most of the Gainesville lodging:
Waldo Florida hotels, Sleep Inn Suites Waldo FL hotel
But be EXTRA carefull driving there, as Waldo is one of the nations WORST speedtraps!
(Not an exageration...out of state plate/ count on being interviewed!)

Look at you being all hospitable. Will there be a pre party the night before? Ill bring Goose...maybe even Maverick will show and we can sing "you lost that lovin feeling..." :hehe: (slow day at work)

Awww **** I can see it now..... Didn't make Florida, we raced the tow rigs with loads and broke. The ole Ford pulled all 4 trucks back to Louisiana. LOL

now ,thats some mighty ford talk:poke:

Hey everyone, We got a discount on rooms for this event!

Hampton Inn
SW 40th Blvd
Gainesville Florida
(352)371-4171
Ask for Raymond and ask for the NHRDA rate.
$89/night for one king or two queens.
You can also email him and get the discount, Just mention NHRDA.
Raymond.Francois@hilton.com

Hope to see you all there!!!

Looks like we will be headed up Friday afternoon and heading over to Turbo Matts with the camper.