Suncoast Converters presents 3rd Annual Gator Diesel Drags

I heard its confirmed, theres gonna be a Super Stock diesel class thrown in kind of like a Gamblers race... $250 entry, 100% payback, 6000lb minimum, etc, etc. Just like Bradenton.
:rockwoot:

So, assuming the payout structure discused last weekend, & we get 20 trucks....
1st will pay a little over 2000.00
2nd like 900.00
3rd 250.00
4th-16th 125.00

Well I will be racing the old reliable gold truck in the ET class, my dually is not going to make it again!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing some killer trucks I made it to the first one didn't make it to the second but will have the thrid under my belt. Wish their was more done to both my trucks I'd run'em both. Looking forward to the third gator diesel nationals!!!!!!

Does anybody know if buck spurill with his duramax and rudy's diesel perf with their 6.4 drag truck will be there? I'd like to see these two trucks in person run

Well I will be racing the old reliable gold truck in the ET class, my dually is not going to make it again!!!!!!

that ole beater that runs a 90 on a 90..comon man! hope ya do as well as bradenton...:clap:

this is going to be a great race! just a coulpe weeks away.

Is team green gonna make it out to this race? Is rudy's bringing the 1000hp white drag truck or the black 1213hp monster I saw on youtube last night while looking around?

We will be leaving South FL. at 2pm and headed to Turbo Matts.

I would like to apologize in advance because I'm picking up Goose as my co pilot. My wife would like me to learn about moderation before the trip but Im just way to busy.

I am bringing the wife and boys with me...you better keep your daughters home.

Is team green gonna make it out to this race? Is rudy's bringing the 1000hp white drag truck or the black 1213hp monster I saw on youtube last night while looking around?

i think team green will be there.

AirDog will be there. Heading out Thursday night from Indy. Gonna drive straight through. Where is everyone staying?
Gonna have a lot of the same 2.6 trucks as Bradenton? Looking forward to seeing Suncoast truck and all the others again.

Other than airdog coming down and suncoast what are some other major vendors that will be on vendor row anybody know? Hopefully find some good deals there.