Suncoast Converters presents 3rd Annual Gator Diesel Drags

Ill be there racing superstreet, gotta put the twins back on first. I'm too lazy hahaha
CompD Mobile Device

Where can the days schedule be found at? All I have found is that the gates open at 3. And is the dyno for whoever is willing to pay to use it? I'd like to dyno teh BURB for teh heck of it, but I know it won't be much to see as it is just a stock LB7 with mild EFILIVE tuning. And is this a diesel only event, or will it be like teh last race there and be open to anything?

Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it. But I'm sure yall will have fun without me!!

Here is current list of vendors that will be in Diesel Alley this weekend

Suncoast Transmission - Official Tranny for the NHRDA
MBRP Performance Exhaust - Official Exhaust for the NHRDA
FASS Fuels Systems - Official Fuel System of the NHRDA
XDP - Official Retailer of the NHRDA
AirAid
First Coast Diesel
AirDog
Diesel Life Inc
South East Power
Turbo Matt's Diesel Performance
Ford-Lincoln of Gainesville
Ford Motor Company

We are still waiting on confirmation on others

See everyone this weekend

I cant wait looks to be a good list of vendors. Are there any major turbo company's coming to this event?

The dirtymax is gonna be there or a rep from MBRP? Im a little confused?

Sorry, a MBRP rep will be there. With the cost of fuel the DIRTYMAX will be limited to only two races in the east. We are trying to make a races in Virginia and Indy.

I will be pulling out here shortly. Bringing my father in law along. This will be his first diesel event.

Sorry, a MBRP rep will be there. With the cost of fuel the DIRTYMAX will be limited to only two races in the east. We are trying to make a races in Virginia and Indy.

Dang would be nice to see dirtymax in person. I totally agree with you on the cost of fuel its just plain rediculous IMO!