SunCoast Open House Feb 2nd 2008

I would like to make it but the greenbacks are going to hold me back this year........unless I would be able to ride down with someone.

FloridaStroker said:
Now that is the one in Ft Walton Beach, FL?

yes it is.click on the link in the original post to get more info.

mike

I will be there..it was awesome last year..and one of my buddies will be comin too with his truck.

BUCKSHOT said:
I would like to make it but the greenbacks are going to hold me back this year........unless I would be able to ride down with someone.

Im just south of macon and planning to go down there. If it works out that I go maybe we can ride together.

silverline1 said:
Im just south of macon and planning to go down there. If it works out that I go maybe we can ride together.
Wanna swing by Ohio and pick me up on the way? :hehe:

m_b said:
yes it is.click on the link in the original post to get more info.

mike

Okay, just making sure. I was there last year and had a good time. Hopefully it won't be raining like it did lst year either. Maybe the turn out will be more if it don't rain.

Twisted, you get the dinner bill this year. :hehe:

Abrannan19 said:
I will be there..it was awesome last year..and one of my buddies will be comin too with his truck.
You gonna come pick me up Adam. LOL

Twisted Shifter said:
You get dinner this year ...... LOL

ok..as long as it McDonalds..I gotcha..LOL

I am gonna get Dougie there this year too...

Methinks yes, but regardless I'll be there to see the whole crew at Suncoast, not to mention dyno a new ride :D :D

Anybody from south or central Florida going? I would love to take my truck, and get it dyno'ed but the fuel prices may not let me :(