SunCoast Open House Feb 2nd 2008

I called the Cayo Wed and they were not aware of room discounts, prolly the goon behind the counter. I mentioned it to Ron and he was going to get with them. Sounds like he may have done that.

Timmy, Mama and the kids a no show this year, me and a couple peeps flying in

Im not sure that i make it then. I dont wanna take a 7.5 hour drive and not be able to make a couple pulls. I may catch yall at Garmons or Spring fling

dmaxalliTech said:
I called the Cayo Wed and they were not aware of room discounts, prolly the goon behind the counter. I mentioned it to Ron and he was going to get with them. Sounds like he may have done that.

Timmy, Mama and the kids a no show this year, me and a couple peeps flying in

Call the Cayo back and let them know. Joan tried to call them for you today, but they didnt have the reservation in your name or MA.

Sheila

i just may have to drag my butt to ft walton beachand see how much crown they have!!!

Bye Now said:
I am at SunCoast and just asked Joan Webb. Joan said it is on a first come first serve basis, and once again there will be no charge. They start dynoing at 8:00am. You must be there in person to register. Diesel trucks only.

Sheila Perry
TS Performance

I'm just gonna have to see about this, what I want to dyno IS diesel, but it's NOT a truck :D If it'll lay down 100RWHP I'll be happy LOL

dyno day 07 was like loosing my virginity...i did it once, LOVED it and doing it again. The rain and cold weather sucked but i still had fun. Not sure if I wanna waste the time and dyno the truck but who knows. I wasnt sure my dually would fit up there last time but after seeing someone elses dually, I was good to go! Looking forward to meeting new peeps.....

if my dually fit..I am sure yours will..
DSC02960.jpg

Bye Now said:
Call the Cayo back and let them know. Joan tried to call them for you today, but they didnt have the reservation in your name or MA.

Sheila

I'm going to call them again tomorrow Sheila, Thanks:rockwoot:

Looks pretty nice...... I think we'd get booted before the party started. LOL

heinzboy said:
Anyone from West TX going to this?

Me and DARYL (sulphur sw LOUISIANA and DARYL, SE LOUISIANA.) Headin that way friday AM.
TOMMY:rockwoot:

bones said:
i just may have to drag my butt to ft walton beachand see how much crown they have!!!
I don't know, but we're gonna find out :hehe: Reservations at the Cayo made today...who else is going? Lookin' forward to meeting some new folks :)

We're dead in the water until a pallet of labels comes in Wednesday at which point I along with 4 others are going to pull an all-nighter Wednesday to label pre-poured cans. Ass-suming everything is ready for Southeastern to pickup Friday at noon I'll leave from Woodstock and head down.

Mike and I head out in the morning. Should be there sometime around 4 or 5 pm. Then maybe it will be time for a few drinks to bring in the 2008 diesel season.

Ron says the weather is looking really nice in the low to mid 60's, which means we will be outside in that warm sunshine... :rockwoot:

Looking forward to seeing everyone.