SunCoast Open House Feb 2nd 2008

Headed out tomorrow about noon with a stop overnight in Wiggins to visit Joe, I'll see you gents bright and early Saturday morning with Joe and one or two more in tow :D

I'm leaving in 20 Min...the time is now 6:09AM CST.

Dave and I worked it out where he promised not to follow me around and harass me again.LOL

didnt I see a mobile detail guy come there on saturday morning and clean up some truck? Its gonna be raining here untill noon..when I am leaving and I dont want to have a nasty truck..

wideopen said:
I'm leaving in 20 Min...the time is now 6:09AM CST.

Dave and I worked it out where he promised not to follow me around and harass me again.LOL

Daaang... Looks like we are leaving earlier than I thought. LOL

Man I hate that I am going to miss this. I had a good time last year. Hey Phil tell Mrs Joanne and Ron that I said hey and sorry I couldnt make it. Yall have fun.

I hope y'all have a good time...I really do...but since I'm stuck in Colorado on a job and not gonna make it...y'all can all........

snow.jpg

That stinks Rich...but we'll all have a shot of Crown for ya tonight, mmkay? :hehe:

UNBROKEN said:
I hope y'all have a good time...I really do...but since I'm stuck in Colorado on a job and not gonna make it...y'all can all........

snow.jpg

And just how much tea did we drink to write all that out?? LOL LOL

I'm about three hours away, see ya'll in the AM

Beautiful day,great event and we were able to dyno a few trucks;) .i'll post results as soon as i can.

mike

We had a GREAT time......... Thank you Mike & David ..... you guys busted tail as always, I think I counted 47 trucks?

Joan, Ron, John, and the ENTIRE Suncoast crew ......... Top notch hospitality as always...........

100_0841.jpg