SunCoast Open House Feb 2nd 2008

redfishman17 said:
Anybody from south or central Florida going? I would love to take my truck, and get it dyno'ed but the fuel prices may not let me :(
We're goin', coming up from Port St Lucie. Talk to Twisted, see what you guys can come up with....

Adam, Katie gets to sleep on your side of the table this time...She still calls you Barnacle Head by the way...

curtrwall said:
Is this event different from the one in thats was changed to March???

Yes .... we could not squeeze everything in so the Suncoast Dyno/Open house is by itself. Then we will be racing and sled pulling in March

Mrs Shifter said:
Adam, Katie gets to sleep on your side of the table this time...She still calls you Barnacle Head by the way...

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :eek:wned:

is the dyno still gonna be free this year..someone said its gonna be different..in what aspect?

Were gonna try and make the haul again this year. What a long one it was last year. 7 and a half hours each way in in one day in a dually with 10 inches of lift and 40 inch 22.5s doesnt ride too great. Plus hearing the growl of the 7 inch stacks all day took its toll. Small one but it still took its toll. Hopefully i can hook it up for the weekend this year. Guess we will see.

Hopefully they can get some more trucks up there two. We just barely missed the cut last year. Not to many trucks got too make a pull.

Guys is there a way i can sing up before i get there. I hate like hell to make a 8 hour drive and not be able to run on the dyno

duramaxin14 said:
Guys is there a way i can sing up before i get there. I hate like hell to make a 8 hour drive and not be able to run on the dyno

Get there early.........

Abrannan19 said:
is the dyno still gonna be free this year..someone said its gonna be different..in what aspect?

I am at SunCoast and just asked Joan Webb. Joan said it is on a first come first serve basis, and once again there will be no charge. They start dynoing at 8:00am. You must be there in person to register. Diesel trucks only.

Sheila Perry
TS Performance

dmaxalliTech said:
we booked our plane tickets, MA crew representing.

........................ I'm not going then LOL

Looking forward to seeing you, the misses and the kids again Eric.

Man I need to quit reading this!! It is making me want to go so bad. I had a great time last year. I am thinking that I might be in NPQ class. If I have class I know that I will not be able to make it.

For special room rates call 800-827-9908. The Cayo Grande is right down the street from SunCoast. You must mention SunCoast to get the special rate.

They have several room options available.

Sheila

Thanks Sheila.

I was #8 on the list last year..and it was cold..so everyone be prepared.

Gotti2k,

I remember seeing that truck last year..you got there later on in the day,right?

Yeah, i remember talkn with you alittle bit. I was there with the 2 other Dodge duallys that got to make a pull. The black one on 22.5s and the white one. They tried to sign us up before we got there. But the way things were going we were just outta makin it in time.

Bye Now said:
For special room rates call 800-827-9908. The Cayo Grande is right down the street from SunCoast. You must mention SunCoast to get the special rate.

They have several room options available.

Sheila

It's a nice place to stay everyone. Lots of us stayed there last year.

Can't wait for this year...oh, and let's hope it doesn't rain again.