Super Stock truck build.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avRRwFgdjS4&sns=fb"]First test hook. - YouTube[/ame]

For those who havent seen it yet...

On a new engine of that caliber with no run time or dyno you light it and see how it acts then shut it down to check the data so you don't burn it up if something wrong

The way it came up, looks like it had plenty of power...or....slick track. Either way thanks for the water and sammich at TS while I was putting up the top end cam! ;)

The way it came up, looks like it had plenty of power...or....slick track. Either way thanks for the water and sammich at TS while I was putting up the top end cam! ;)

No problem man. It was a good hooking track. It is making good power, just need to pull a little more water back on it.

On a new engine of that caliber with no run time or dyno you light it and see how it acts then shut it down to check the data so you don't burn it up if something wrong

Bingo! It apparently hung an injector anyway, so I need to get that checked out.
Everything else looks good.

Awesome! Can only imagine how good it felt to be back in the driver's seat hooked to a sled?!?!

Awesome! Can only imagine how good it felt to be back in the driver's seat hooked to a sled?!?!

Actually, my brother Randy was driving. His first time pulling anything bigger than a stock garden tractor. I was in the sidelines taking that crappy video, a nervous wreck.
I'm still waiting on my fire suit, but we planned on sharing driving duties anyway.

sorry but when is the next hook cant wait to see you pull that sled all the way to cali so we can see her

Yeah hopefully. More bad news. Data system somehow reset itself to its default serial number and I can't read any data. Have to send it back to racepak in RSM, CA to get it fixed. On top of that, they are closed this week for inventory.

Yeah hopefully. More bad news. Data system somehow reset itself to its default serial number and I can't read any data. Have to send it back to racepak in RSM, CA to get it fixed. On top of that, they are closed this week for inventory.
*Cough* Call Dennis *Cough*

I already have a bunch wrapped up in this thing. Last time I talked to Dennis his was still in development/testing, I like Brayden's setup also but I'm kinda stuck with what I have for now. Maybe this winter I will make a change.